23

As Mark opened his eyes he was faced with a sharp pain that traveled everywhere on his body and he lets out a groan.

"Daddy...."he innocently said while looking for Jackson, who was just coming out of the shower with his hair dripping wet.

"Good morning baby... are you alright?" Jackson said quite worried that he had been too rough with the poor guy.

"No! It hurts you jerk! Where you trying to destroy me or somethin'?" Mark said a bit angry that Jackson hadn't been very gentle towards him.

"Well you were asking for me to go harder and I remember you having an amazing orgasim" Jackson said trying to defend himself making the older male blush at sudden realization.

"Well it's not my fault you have a motherfuckin' twelve fucking inches dick! " Mark yelled but he was very flustered by what the younger had said that he wasn't sure how to react so cursing is always a solution for him.

Jackson just laughed and kissed the older in the neck very sweetly. "Don't worry I didn't break anything if you're worried about that. It's just the usual pain you feel after your first time"

"Oh and please don't curse at me anymore or I'll punish you. Now that you aren't a virgin anymore I can do whatever I want to you , you hear me? Don't expect me to be formal to you either. You have one role for now and that's to be my baby, okay ?" Jackson said in a firm
Deep voice making the older shiver And submissively nod his head without fighting about what the other had said. But he stilled whined a little before rolling his eyes.

"You kinky bastard" Mark said and kissed Jackson on the lips."that's the last curse..." He also added to his sentence.

Jackson looked right into the older's eyes," well there's only one time you can't curse..."

"Really? When" Mark curiously asked not expecting the answer Jackson gave him.

"When we are having sex you better scream dirty words" the younger Orders, making Mark want to slap his pretty and cocky face .

"Shut up . I'm in pain right now. Go bring me some coffee"

Jackson just left the room laughing hard meanwhile Mark was blushing Terribly and his heart was racing at the speed of light. He couldn't stop all this emotions he felt towards Jackson and to know that he had lost his virginity made him happy yet a bit disappointed that it wasn't as sweet and cheesy and he had wanted it to be. But at the end of the day it had been perfect because it had been with a person he actually loved and that probably would never betray him like his ex . The fact that Jackson cared and worried about Mark made his heart ache in happiness. The younger might be one of the biggest cocky perverts ever but Mark wasn't really complaining. Whenever he wasn't on his perverted mood Jackson would always be sweet and a little cheesy towards the older and Mark knew this very well.

He was glad to have such a wonderful by his side from
Now on . A real man that Would always take care of him. Yup. With all his strength Mark stood up and then suddenly a liquid ran down his thighs from behind. He looked at it and freaked out a little when some cum with blood was dripping down his behind.

"JACKSON WANG!" He shouted terrorized and Jackson came rushing into the room like if someone was dying in there.

"WHAT IS IT BABY?!" He said very worried, Mark just pointed down at what he had seen and Jackson almost fainted in relief.

"Agh. I thought something important had happened to you !" Jackson whined.

" what do you mean THINK . There's literally blood coming out from my ass!" The older shouted enraged at the younger making him giggle a little.

"Don't worry markiepooh , it's because I stretched your insides too much for your first time so I might have scratch something inside. But if you aren't like whining in pain , then it's alright don't worry. Do you need me to help you clean that out ?" Jackson said as if nothing was happening, Mark just stared at him and with a blank stare walked to the bathroom without saying anything is .

This thought kept on repeating on his head ,'his a good guy..his a good guy.. don't kill him'.

Jackson followed Mark inside as he got inside the shower catching the older by surprise.

"I told you I don't need help "

"Shut up." Jackson said as he pushed Mark forward making him stick his ass up to him. With his fingers Jackson's started to take up all the cum inside of Mark.

Meanwhile the older was having a terrible time not moaning or getting hard at the feeling. After what seemed ages Jackson finally finished. He really loaded good inside of Mark. Which made the older male extremely annoyed and wanting to kill Wang.

"I love you so much Mark . Why can't you stop messing with my heart Huh?!" The younger whined while lying his head on Mark's shoulder while the water traveled down their bodies.

Mark smiled as he felt his heart on his hands because of Jackson's warm embrace. "I love you too daddy" he said making the younger happy.

This two are very different, but they have one thing in common. Their mutual love for eachother.

Nothing could take that away from them.
Ever .

-to be continued

-A/n : ohhhshitttteu.

Something's about to go down and you ain't ready for it.

*evil laugh *

(Not yet edited]