24•

Remember that part about the 'nothing can affect this relationship'. Well scratch that .

A loud knock was heard on the front door so Jackson hurried to open it , when a bitchy familiar face stood outside of it.

Hyuna.

Jackson flinched and was about to close the door on her face when she held it open.

"Please hear me out! I don't want you to hate me! Please.."she said almost at the edge of tears. The younger opened his door rolling his eyes.

"What the fuck do you want " the younger curses which is very rare coming from him.

"I just want to...umh...apologize for treating you like that a few days ago . I know it wasn't right. Please forgive me" she begged Jackson to forgive her, the younger looked at Mark whom was standing in a corner irritated by the presence of the girl. He knew she wasn't good news for the both of them.

The younger looked at her with pity and nodded his head."alright, but if you dare touch Mark again or even glare at him I'll personally kill you" Jackson's voice went very serious making even the older in the room shiver.

She looked down all innocent. That bitch. Mark knew she was planning something awful...he just wondered what it would be.

"I promise I won't!" She said almost shouting and with a bit of anger that Jackson would even bring up that person in their conversation.

"O.k. Now leave "

"Wait..aren't you going to invite me in?"

"Nope." Jackson was about to close the door on her face again but then he sighs realizing how not gentlemen like he was acting. He opened the door a let's her in. Mark hides himself in the room
Before he was seen by her, that wouldn't be good for either of them.

Hyuna sits down on Jackson's house like is it was hers. Where are her manners?

"So what do you want?" Jackson said sighing. The younger really hated having to go through this with anybody. It was indeed awkward and uncomfortable.

"Nothing really. I just wanted to make sure you were alright. It's been a while since you hangout with us you know? I can't imagine what could possibly have you That busy!" She said a bit frustrated at Jackson who was smirking recalling what he had done the past few days with Mark.

"Ha. I wasn't doing anything at all. I was just having some time for myself" the younger answered innocently as he kept recalling and knowing that Mark was irritated that Jackson hasn't mentioned him yet in this whole conversation.

Hyuna purposely lets her skirt flip very low on her thighs giving everyone a clear view at her underwear. Jackson being the 'innocent' (not) person he is didn't pay attention to this because he was trying not to even look at her.

"Come on oppa! Don't lie to me! Where have you been" she grossly whined trying to act 'cute'. Wow Mark really hated her.

And that's when Mark made his big entrance. Before going out the room he took of his shirt, licked his lips , and messed up his hair to seem like if he had just had sex with someone.

"J-Jackson?" He called acting casual as if he were looking for the younger.

"Yes Markie?" Jackson said with a noticeable warm and sweet tone, making Hyuna make a weird face. Kind of like a disgusted face combined with a bit of anger and jealousy.

"Oh hey noona" Mark acted innocent while back hugging the younger. He was enjoying this to an unhealthy level if he was being honest to himself . Seeing the look on her face was hilariously priceless.

"Hello- Mark" she managed to let out and immediately looked away. Mark smirked mischievously for a moment and then went back to his soft innocent face he had brought all the way here.

He looked at Jackson and then at her "well it seems you two were speaking of something important. I'll be in the bedroom if you want Anything Jacks" the older winked at Jackson cutely and kissed his cheek acting all soft and all. The older turned around and left smirking. Jackson chuckles to himself knowing what Tuan was doing.

He looked up to Hyuna who was at the edge of erupting with rage. But she managed to smile.

"Well it seems like you are....eh..busy. So I'll get going. Have a sweet day oppa" she quickly stormed out of the house not even waiting for Jackson to say anything else to her. The younger smiled and calls out Mark.

Whom immediately came back to the living room where they had been.

Jackson wasted no time on pinning Mark against the wall.

"Now now, what was all of that baby? Were you maybe jealous?" The older questions while whispering on Mark's ear.

"ME? Jealous? Please. It's not like if you were the most beautiful man on earth" Mark scoffed making Jackson smirk.

"You're right I might not be the most beautiful. But I am sure the one who can fuck best" he said while sliding his hand down to Mark's sweatpants and inside his boxers.

"Ohh~ what do we have here? You're quite big for being a bottom baby~" Jackson said while feeling Mark's length with the palm of his hand getting a reaction from the older.

"Now show me how submissive you were being just a few minutes ago would you mind?"

Mark whined."but my back is killing me!...i don't want you thrusting inside of me again...not for now at least"

"Too late" Jackson said while pushing Mark on the sofa and getting on top of him.
"I'll thrust as many times as I want inside of you, why? Because you are mine now" the younger said while placing himself in the middle of Mark's now naked Lower body. The older was just too caught off guard to do anything but follow what Jackson told him to do. It was useless trying to get away anyways.

They both were too focused on their lewd acts that they didn't notice the camera that was recording them on the other sofa that was placed by a certain bitchy person.

-to be continued

A/n. That girl is bad news.

I really like this fic Im actually sad I can't go full pervert anymore because of the story plot. I would've loved to include OTHER things but I'll leave it a bit soft for now.

Goodnight my perverts ⭐️ sorry for the slow updates lately.

(Not yet edited)