5

(Before we start I just want to say that Jackson has a huge bathroom..!)

"Jackson I don't think this is a good idea!"
Mark said while taking off his shirt slowly and carefully.

"Oh come on, is not like I haven't seen you naked before."Jackson argued back while hopping inside the huge bathtub. The older male just mumbles under his breath and finishes taking off his clothes. "I'm still not so sure about this, but fine" he said while getting inside and sitting right across the other with their legs intertwined.
Jackson leaned back and rested his head against a pillow that was behind him.

Mark started blushing at the sudden sight. Jackson's Adam's apple was showing very clearly,  his hair was wet and dripping, and the rest of his body was covered only by an extremely thin layer of water were you could basically see everything. His eyes were closed and Mark could see his Adam's apple move up and down every time he gulp. It made Mark feel a bit turned on.

"Fuck..."softly said the older

"Umh?..is there something wrong hyung?"Jackson opened his eyes and looked at him a bit confused. The  younger's voice got raspier than usual making Mark shiver.

"Uh no. I'm just cold."

"Oh you are ? I was thinking it was too hot. But don't worry I have the solution."
Jackson pulls the older into him, making Mark fall on top of his body and rest his head on his steady chest.

"Better now?"

Mark stays there for a moment before snapping back to consciousness.

"I don't think this is right Jackson..."

"What why? Don't worry about it I'm just giving you heat, I don't want you to get sick and die!" The younger smiles very brightly leaving Mark with nothing else to say. I mean what more is there to say ? He was centimeters apart from Jackson's junk, almost briefly touching it making Mark's face feel like melting. Not to mention that his entire body was on top of the other.

He looked up at Jackson who seemed to have gone back to sleep. The round, pink, and moist lips weren't helping either. What had he done to deserve this treating from Jackson?

-after the shower -

Finally they had gotten out and now they were completely dressed. Mark left the house without saying goodbye but he took some ice cream from the freezer within permission. While walking back he saw The newest senior gay couple. 2jae or their normal names, Jaebum and Youngjae. The older is not going to lie and say he isn't jealous of their beautiful and strong relationship. He wishes to be able to have something that special with someone one day.

Unfortunately there's still a long way to go for Mark to find his soulmate and he knows it. It's not like Prince Charming is going to come running into his arms and ask him to marry him, is if ? Mark has even gotten used to the idea of being a lonely potato for the rest of his miserable life.

Two more blocks from his house he encountered the school's bitch also known as Hyuna( the bitch). She was hanging out with her little squad laughing at some porn probably. The older didn't know and wished not to know. But to add up to all of his luck he had to walk by then to get to his house. So he just pulled up his hoodie and placed some sunglasses on. Now he didn't had to interact with no peasant.

As he was walking past them a voice called out.

"Oppa!"

Fuck me! "yes?"

"Why didn't you greeted us oppa!? So mean !" The girl tried to do some fake adorable punt that made Mark want to puke the ice cream he was eating out.

" I apologize for being myself, an asshole. Now if you excuse me I need go get home ." As he was turning around to leave Hyuna grabbed his arm firmly.

"Where do you think you are going oppa?" She said a bit more serious. The petty girl started getting closer to Mark, so close that her chest area was touching Mark's.

"Now listen to me. What is it that I have to do for you to leave my baby alone huh?" She whispered into Mark's ear."I don't want you near my baby Jackson, you hear me Tuan?!"
"But don't worry I'll give you something in reward. I know what guys like you enjoy." She said while roughly rubbing her body against Mark's

"Fuck off bitch I ain't got all day. My ice cream 'bout to melt." He said in the most sassy tone ever and pushed Hyuna back disgusted by her actions. Only if she knew that he wasn't even interested in girls . Next time at least do research and send a hot dude.

Hyuna just stare at him in horror . How can someone say no to her!

"Oh And by the way. I just came back from showering NAKED in the same tub as Jackson. Good luck bitch I hope you have a hella horrendous day."

The male figure snapped and proceeded on to his path home leaving Hyuna standing there with her jaw opened and gasping for air like a petty peasant child.

Jackson is not only his 'ex- crush'  but his also one of his best friends. Mark doesn't want anybody hurting him and he knows very well that Hyuna is just a hoe trying to get on his friend's pants. Nah, he just simply doesn't like Hyuna at all. She's making him start to hate petty people.

Once he arrived, Yugyeom and Bambam were making out on the kitchen making Mark feel more depressed at the thought of being alone. He cleared his throat loud enough for the two of them to hear him and stop their little make out session.

"Oh hi Mark your back?" Bambam asked a bit flustered that the older had watched them.

"Yeah..Im just going to my room. See you in five months or when my Netflix series ends.bye," Mark started going upstairs with a bag of chips. " oh and don't forget to use protection!" Were the last words heart coming out of his mouth before he shut his bedroom door.

---

A/n: and I'm supposed to be doing homework. Expect another update in a couple of hours