21-

Jackson had forced Mark to wear the skirt and panties, the younger had also include a pair of knee high socks. Mark absolutely felt hate for Jackson right now but he also loved him too much to not make his dreams come true. The younger's hands were touching everywhere making Mark a bit uncomfortable knowing that he doesn't want this too go too far considering what happened last time . This was just some small treat for Jackson's hard day at work.

"Ah you look so pretty. You act so tough hyung but in reality you're just as submissive as a puppy" Jackson whispers in Mark's ear making the older's body shiver.

"Mhmm..I guess" The older says in reply while grinding on the younger's crotch, making Jackson's hormones stimulate a lot yet he still wasn't hard.

"You going to have to try harder if you want to see me get a boner hyung " Jackson says with a chuckle while putting the palm of his hand on Mark's neck. 'Shit' Mark thought,' this peasant better not have a choking kink' as much as the older wanted to think Jackson wasn't going to do it, he knew very well what was going to happen, so he somehow tried to act like it was pleasuring him. Jackson's surprisingly didn't tighten his grip instead he used the hand to pull Mark's face closer to his. Let's just say the older was very relief that wasn't the case this time.

The younger placed his hands on Mark's thighs and for some reason in hell the older started dripping wet. He looked down shocked at what just happened, was he dripping cum just by Jackson's hand?!

"What the-" he blushed embarrassed from what was happening, he hadn't expected it neither did Jackson who was looking down with a cocky smirk on his face.

"Wow does it feel that good" Jackson said while looking directly into Mark's eyes.

"W-what?" The older stutter out while blushing even more. Jackson just smiled. That's when the younger went full stripper mood. He started taking his suit while grinding on top of Mark harshly. The tie went off first then the shirt finally he started undoing the belt.

"Wait Jackson!" Mark shouted not too loudly while pushing the younger off a bit.

"What is it hyung?" The younger Answered moaning gently.

"I told you not to go all the way"

"I know, don't worry baby" Jackson's mood changed and he smiled at how innocent the older was being. He kissed his lips gently.

Jackson's hand was covered in cum yet he still kept on touching the older male making a mess out of him.

They kept on kissing until Mark was just simply high on pleasure and threw the younger in the bed roughly and got on top of him. All pieces of cloth came off and the older kissed Jackson's neck and bit on it a couple of times. Before Mark could realize what he had done Jackson's opened a condom package with his teeth making the older quake in lust and pleasure.

"Do you really want me to put it in?"Jackson asked making sure the older wanted this because just a few minutes ago he was begging him not to. Mark nods giving him permission and Jackson lets out a sigh in satisfaction.

"Spread your legs for daddy would you baby boy?"

Make does as he's told and...

-to be continued ;) u probs hate me now.

A/n: sorry for the short chapter. It's because I'm creating a new fic and I had to finish a project so please bare with me for a little longer. No update tomorrow cuz I'm not going to be home. Thanks for reading my beautiful perverts .

{ not yet edited}