22 .

The older spreads his legs and Jackson places his hands on his thighs while staring at Mark's beautiful body in awe.

"Hyung~ your body....it's prettier that a girl's" the younger says shamelessly making Mark blush and moan at the sudden stretch on his thighs.
Jackson grabbed a bottle of....lube? He has been ready for this moment for the longest time and he kept a freaking lube bottle at reach!

"J-Jackson..?" Mark said in a weak voice making Jackson's body shiver in anticipation and excitement.

"Don't worry hyung... i won't hurt you..."

"Not too much at least" he said with a wink before putting lube on his finger and pressing it against Mark's virgin hole. The older flinched a bit in realization of what was actually happening.His virginity will soon be taken by his one and truly love.
His thoughts were brutally disturbed once he felt something go inside of him. He closed his eyes shut as he stiffen up a bit and experienced the odd feeling.
Biting on his lips he opened one of his eyes and a tear escaped . The feeling was too odd for Mark's liking, a bit painful. He kept on trying to hold in his voice and Jackson noticed this making him angry, so he added a THIRD finger right away and started harshly pounding Mark's hold with them. Making them go as deep as he could, Mark couldn't hold it in anymore and started loudly groaning and moaning.

"W..wait! Ugh~ it hurts Jackson!" He shouted in between moans, Jackson smiled satisfied at Mark's reaction and slowed down. Slowly rotating his fingers and starting to massage Marks insides, making the older completely lose control of his body. Every single muscle in his body relaxed only leaving Mark with enough control to cover his face and making a very lewd expression. Once Jackson saw this he removed the hand from Mark's face who was breathing heavily with that face still there. The older had started to drool in the sexual act.

"Ugh." Jackson finally lets out a groan startling Mark a little.

"Let me put it in baby boy, please!" The younger pleaded as he got ready to penetrate Mark.

The older too busy in 'wet-land' just nodded his head not expecting it to be as painful now. As soon as Jackson retrieved his fingers , that were soaking wet on cum .
He looked at his hand and lustfully started licking the clear warm liquid from his fingers.

Jackson aligned himself perfectly with Mark and then slowly started pushing himself in. That's when it happened...

Mark's mind just went black and everything became a hot blur. He could only feel the hot pain running through his body. The stretch was just way too much for the younger. Jackson junk was around eleven inches already....he didn't even want to see it now that it was getting fully erected and was throbbing fast.

"Ahhhh!..daddy!..." the older started not just loudly moaning but tears started bursting out of his eyes and soon enough he started sobbing while making lewd noises. Making Jackson start moaning at the sudden turned on.

Jackson's number one kink: seeing his other partner cry.

The older blushed at the sight and started thrusting as fast as he could, yet it was still a very slow pace because of Mark's tightness.

"D-daddy!..." Mark gagged on his own saliva from the pain he was feeling.
Jackson felt like he was going to have a stroke from all the pleasure he was feeling. In all this years of fucking people he has never had someone that could fulfill every single one of his fantasies, and the tightness was incredibly delicious. It was just like Mark's insides were sucking him in while adding extreme pressure to his member . Mark started to roll his eyes back and arching his back very high from the bed.

After a while of pounding Mark , the older finally started to feel pleasure from it as Jackson hit his prostate continuously.

"Harder!" He shouted as he felt closer to his climax making Jackson smirk as he followed Mark's request.
Thrusting in as hard as he could,cock and balls deep inside of Mark. The older was extremely shocked at how he had taken Jackson's full erection quite well for his first time.

"Arghh! Uh~ ah'~" the older reached his climax when Jackson thrusted in as hard as he possibly could and the sound of skin slapping together lowered . Let me tell you one thing, Jackson's thigh strength ain't no joke.

Jackson was still waiting to reach his climax so he started to sloppily suck on Mark's body, again leaving it destroyed on love marks. Mark pushed down quite harsh making Jackson cum at the sudden thrust.

"Ahh~ hyung! Look what you did. Now it's going to be sticky inside. Don't blame me " Jackson whined a bit.

Mark pulled out from Jackson, letting the younger's cum drip out of his now abused hole.

The older male looked down at himself and started crying again, worrying Jackson.

"Hyung, are you alright?!? Does anything hurt too badly?!?" He said hugging the older who was too lost in thoughts .

"I'm...im.. not a virgin anymore...." he stuttered out with puffy cheeks making Jackson's heart ache again.

"That's good, that means you are mine now" he said softly into the older's ear.

"But...." the older tried to protest.

"Don't tell me you didn't like it?" Jackson licks his lips in a seductive manner."was I too big?" He cockily said.

The older stopped crying and giggled a little." I hate you. And I guess I would've preferred it a few inches smaller...you're just too much EVERYWHERE" the older said while kissing Jackson's neck gently.

"You taste just like a popsicle Jackson " Mark said ' innocently '. "Maybe even better..." he said while sucking down Jackson's collar bone. Then he pulled back and laid down on the bed exhausted.

"I'm tired . I'm going to bed. Goodnight" he said while closing his eyes.

"Wait! Aren't you going to say anything about your first time ?! " Jackson objected Mark's choice but he only got a snore in response.

Jackson just smiled and laid down next to Mark who had already snoozed off immediately.

"I love you my baby boy" was the last thing Jackson said before kissing the back of Mark's neck and falling asleep next to him.

A/n: your welcome.

:). I gave you an update today instead of tomorrow.

(Not yet edited)