3

Chapter 3- Arousal

Mark went outside for a while to take in some fresh air before spending the next few months locked in his room eating pizza. Bambam is winning the deal they made so far. Yet Mark wasn't too sure he wanted to do the deal, it seemed a bit messed up to just randomly lose your virginity with a stranger.

'Pff there's no way I'm doing that !" Mark spoke out loud.

"You won't do what Markie ?"

"WHAT THE-  Jackson, what are you doing here ?!" The older male jumped up scared.

"I was just going back home and happened to see you walking this way..."

It was strange since Jackson lives the OTHER way. The older male was abit suspicion and just kept walking without paying much attention. After a few more blocks Jackson finally went another direction, the younger had been acting a bit overprotective this last few days making Mark feel odd.

Mark's phone starter ringing and he answered once he noticed it was Bambam.

"Hello? What do you want peasant?"

"Hyung don't be like that~ I just wanted to ask about Jackson, he seemed to have a terrible headache in the morning.."

"Well I saw him a while ago and he seemed okay. That's not  why you called me is it bam?"

"Maybe~..."

"Bambam!"

"Okay fine, remember our deal ? Well..I found someone perfect for the job! His name is xiumin and he's so hot man!"

"What the heck Bambam?! ...I'm not really sure if I want to-"

"Too late, you made a deal and a deal is a deal. Plus it wouldn't be fair that I already did it."

"But-"

"No 'buts' I'll tell him to meet you today at like 10:00pm. So be ready! Byee~" and he hanged up the call.

Mark scratched the back of his head. As much as he loves his friend he can really annoy the crap out of him very easily. Now he has to hook up with some random dude! Well at least Bambam said he was going to be hot,hopefully.

-----9:00pm----

Mark had walked around in circles the whole entire day, he was very anxious to meet this person. After all they were going to have sex in a few minutes. What if he couldn't do it? The thoughts started to get the best of Mark's self that he lost track of the time.

By the time he realized the time a soft knock was heard on the door. Mark went and opened the door , where bambam was standing next to a much older boy .

"Hello, my name is xiumin nice to meet you!" The boy smiled in a very an adorable manner making Mark blush a little. Bambam had mentioned earlier that he was four years older than him . Yet it was very shocking considering that the features of the male in front of him looked like those of a 15 year old boy. He wasn't complaining though he was darn cute.

"Hey, Im Mark come in" Mark moved to the side to let the other boy in as Bambam left giggling.

"You can put your jacket anywhere you like .."

"Uh...alright.." replied Xiumin while placing his jacket on one of the chairs .

"So will you like anything before..well.. you know ..."

"Mmh..actually yeah. Do you have any alcohol in here?"

"Yeah of course, I have beer,tequila,or vodka. Which one would you like ?"

"Mhmm give me a shot of tequila.."xiumin answered with a wink as mark nodded and served both of them a shot.

"So why do you want to get fucked anyways?" The now older latter in the room spoke up and took the shot. Mark followed right behind.

"Well it's actually just a stupid dare I did with Bambam.."

"Umhhh..i see... anyways, let's get started, shall we .."

Mark only got closer enough To Xiumin's face to kiss him. The two finally kissed softly and made the kiss a bit rougher until they were sloppily making out on Mark's kitchen table.Taking off Xiumin shirt, Mark started to undo his belt.

"Wow- I thought you were a virgin..."said the older latter between kisses.

"He..yeah I am but that doesn't mean i haven't made out with someone before.." Mark grabbed His legs around his torso and started to carry him to his bedroom without breaking their kiss.

Finally arriving at the bedroom, he threw Xiumin roughly on the bed. The other open his legs apart and Mark jumped on top of him. This was unexpected, Tuan is actually enjoying it . Those thoughts from before were long gone. Both of them kissed for a while more before hearing footsteps on their direction. They look at each other and stopped. Mark quickly stood up to see what it was and opened his bedroom door.

"Jackson? What are you doing here..?"
Before Mark could finish asking his questions he was dragged out of the house by Jackson. He struggled and felt confused.

"what the fuck do you think you are taking me Wang?!"
Unfortunately for Mark, Jackson was a lot stronger and just kept dragging him out the house and into his car. he was thrown inside the car roughly by Jackson. The younger latter drove away to an unknown address.
Mark stopped complaining, and texted Bambam to tell Xiumin that he was sorry and that he could leave the house. Dammit.

Finally they arrive to what seemed to be Jackson's house.
Jackson carried Mark inside and threw him on the sofa .

"What the Fuck was that ?!"

"Sorry Mark but I can't let you do that stupid dare" Jackson finally spoke up.

"What how did you-"

"BamBam told me about it a few minutes ago. But that's not the point. You're staying here until you don't feel horny anymore .."

"Oh I'm sorry FATHER I didn't know I couldn't have sex in my own fucking house ?!"
The older shouted .

"Why do you even care Jackson?! It's none of your business if I want to have sex or not !"

"I know , but I can't just let you do something as mindless that . What if you regret it afterwards?!"

"Well still, it's none of your business. So now leave me alone!" As Mark stood up to leave the place Jackson pulled him back on the sofa .

"No . I can't let you I'm sorry "

"Oh FUCK You Jackson! "
Mark finally gave up and just stayed there the whole entire night. Yet he wasn't complaining anymore, it actually felt nice to know that Jackson cared for him. But he was still mad , just not as mad as before.

----

A/n:well this was shitty. I'll try to write better chapters!