Asking Questions

On my way to school i felt relieved. Lee soo man had talked to Mr Wang to work out some arrangements. Instead of rapping with Yuta, he is giving me a research assignment. He is also putting Yuta in another group.
No rapping. No yuta. Yet another crisis averted, i thought smiling.

"Someone's in a good mood today." Called Jaehyun as i walked into math class. I sent him a smile and sat down. We chatted until the bell rang. Jaehyun turned back towards the board and i pulled out my notebook.
"You're late." Mr. Wonpil said in a stern voice. I looked up to see an unbothered Yuta walking inside the classroom. He started walking down the aisle and i put my head down. Yuta kicked my chair as he sat down.
"Whoops" He snickered sarcastically.
I rolled my eyes and started writing again. After 30 minutes i thought Yuta wouldn't bother me anymore but then a small paper landed on my desk.
Meet me in the library after lunch -Y
What did he want now? I answered No and flicked it back to him.
Minutes later, the same paper landed on my desk.
That makes me sad:(
I rolled my eyes yet again.
Not used to rejection are you? Leave me alone. I'm trying to do my work.
I wrote and flicked it back.
Teachers pet, aren't you? I heard we aren't doing our assignment together anymore. Why is that?
While reading his reply i could just imagine him smirking as if he was talking out loud.
Mr Wang must've talked to him before class. I didn't have a solid cover story for it yet. I took the note and walked to the trash can. I ripped it up and smiled to Yuta.
"You sure know how to make a show." He whispered in my ear as i sat down.
I ignored him and and continued solving problems on my paper. Yuta kept flicking little pieces of paper onto my desk but i brushed them off. It clearly made him upset that i wasn't bending to his will.
When the bell rang and i exited  class, Yuta pulled me to the side and i yawned.
"What is it this time?" I asked boringly.
"Most people would kill for an invitation to the library with me." He said sternly. I wasn't fazed.
"Well I'm not most people." I shrugged. "You're cocky and rude. Whoever 'most people' are clearly can't see past your looks." And with that i walked into the hallway and left him hanging.
Why did he even want me to go to the library with him? We don't have the project to work on and he doesn't like me. He probably goes to hookup with other girls. I've heard the library is mostly deserted. Yet that still doesn't answer me question. Why would he want me to go with him?
I shook my head and entered dance class.
I high fived Mark and sat down with the rest of the group. Soon, Yuta whirled into the classroom and over to a girl who sat near his friends. The girl ha sling dark hair and a bright smile. He snaked his hand around her waist and locked eyes with me. I shrugged and turned to jaehyun who was watching Yuta as well.
"Kyla. She's a transfer student from Canada. She came here a couple weeks ago. Her and Yuta have been 'talking' ever since." Jaehyun explained and i turned to him.
"How do you know all of this?" I asked. "It's like you can read my mind!"
"I help in the office after school. I get access to anyone and everyone's files. I know everything about everyone."
"Even Yuta? I blurted out before i could stop.
"Yes, even Yuta." Jaehyun answered and turned to Johnny.
"By talking He means hooking up." Mark added. I figured. Only someone straight stupid would turn down Yuta.

During dance, i practiced hard. Not only for my grade but as practice for my concerts coming up. I was coming up with a more song like performance instead of just rapping the entire time. I needed to be able to get down choreography.
Yuta watched me dancing like a hawk. I figured it was too watch me make a mistake then point it out later so i just danced harder.
After lunch Yuta was nowhere to be seen. Thank god, i thought.

Science was boring so i used the fact that i had to pee as an excuse to leave. As i cornered the hall i hear quiet sobbing. I saw Kyla siting with her head in her hands by the lockers.
"Are you okay?" I asked sitting down next to her.
"No!" She practically yelled.
"Shh." I told her. "The teachers can hear you."
"I don't give a fuck!" She cried. "He always does this too me!"
"Who?" I asked although i knew the answer.
"Yuta!" She sobbed. "He always leaves and never tells me anything. It's like he has his entire reputation on the line so he skips class." She went on. "Never mind. Who are you anyway?" She said drying her red eyes.
"It doesn't matter. Do you want me to take you to the nurse?" I asked changing the subject. Kyla nodded and i helped her up.
I brought her to the office door and she suddenly hugged me.
"Thank you stranger boy." She said before waking inside...

_____
Why did Yuta skip school?
Why was Kyla so upset about it?
_____