An arranged marriage to the guy that took my V-Card! :: Chapter 1

Start from the beginning

But I doubt it. Only a few night after I took Amy's virginity, I left with my parents. We moved to Myrtle Beach on command of my dad's boss. I felt bad but I couldn't prevent it so I just said a goodbye and I was gone forever.

Or so I thought.

Apparently a few weeks ago her parents sent an email. I got out my Blackberry and scrolled through the email again.

From: ginamarra@yahoo.com

Hello Mr. and Mrs. Andrews. You may not remember but your son took the virginity of our daughter Amy. We've been discussing this issue for quite awile and we would like to ask you, perhaps they should be married off. It is said that you should get married before you have sex and why don't they get married? Please reply soon. Mr. and Mrs. Rodgers.

I put my phone back in my pocket and thought about Amy. So innocent and sweet and suddenly her life turned to hell because of me. I felt really bad. I've heard from a few people that her life became hell afterwards.

And it's all my fault.

[Amy's POV]

It was already morning and my alarm clock told me that as it beeped for what seemed forever. I slammed my hand on it and opened my eyes, staring at my numerous duffel bags and suitcases. I smiled. I was leaving here, and my past, for good.

I hoped out of bed and got the outfit I had laid on my chair. It was a pair of grey leggings that went just above my ankles, black ankle boots, and a sleek black dress/shirt thing. I curled my hair and put it in a fancy ponytail and did the best makeup I could.

It was already noon and I heard the doorbell ring and my father burst through the door, his hands grabbing the suitcases hastily. I sauntered down the stairs and saw Raidon's eyes open wide slowly and I couldn't help but feel proud for that.

"Hey Raidon, Mr. and Mrs. Andrews."

"Oh don't be so formal dear you're basically apart of the family!"

"Ok Cindy."

She glowed when I said that and a few butler looking guys came in and brought my last bags down. I hugged my tearful mom and my dad too. Except he wasn't teary at all. In fact, I think he was happy the burden of me was off his shoulders.

I looked last at Max who had tears rolling down is plump cheeks.

"I love you Max."

"Will you visit?"

"Ofcourse sweety. Take care of mommy and daddy ok?"

He nodded and I kissed his forehead and waved and said goodbyes till the door closed and one of the butler dudes opened a door for me and I climbed in.

"Off to the airport!"

[Finally "Home"]

The limo door opened. It was already 7:30 but the elegent house looked even more beautiful against the intense sunset. I blinked a couple of times and the maids came out and got my bags, probably taking them to my-wait excuse me, "our" room.

"Well this is our parting. We live in New York but we'll visit...sometimes." Cindy said.

Panic rose in me as the limo left, leaving me alone with Raidon in a beautiful mansion. And we were all alone leaving me vernerable to him and his sexy body.

"Well would you like to see?" He asked and I nodded slowly.

He took my hand and dragged me up the stone steps and inside. I gaped and gasped. Everything was so...posh yet modern in some way. He led me through the whole house, finally ending at our room. I took a look and smiled. I had my own walk-in closet, my clothes already put away!!

I flopped onto the bed and sighed in satisfaction.

"This is awesome." I whispered.

"Isn't it?" He asked in a slow, seductive voice.

He slowly crawled across the sheets towards me and I blushed, moving backwards. His lips traced along my neck and I moaned and failed at pushing him away.

"R-Radion pl-please stop...." I murmered between moans.

He did and looked at me, slowly climbing off of me. I felt relieved but honestly didn't want his body not against mine. It felt so right...and perfect. But I couldn't after what happened. I had to take it slow I mean I haven't seen him in years and suddenly we're engaged! Geesh...

"I'll be in my office if you need me." He mumbled and walked out.

I sighed. I could tell he was mad but what was I supposed to do? Fuck him the second we get here?! Uh-uh I'm not that easy anymore Raidon! And I can prove it! >:D

**********

Ok so what did you think?? Kind of an intro and the slideshow is of the house (pretty awesome am I RIGHT?!) Lolz and next chapter will be up soon thanks for the WONDERFUL comments last chapter!! :3

XOXO