84 - finale I

Daddy Lessons by Beyoncé

I stare down at it. It shines in the light of the sun. A sun that rarely comes out but for some reason this day is the day it chose to shine down.

I pick up the metal weapon. Holding the heavy gun in both of my shaky hands. I pass my fingertips across the surface.

Smith & Wesson

I breathe deeply and raise my knees up. I cross my arms over each other and rest my head against them. I recall the conversation we had after we had sex yesterday.

"It'll be over before you know it" he assured me as he passed his hand down my arm. I was now laying on his chest.

"But it's my mom" I argued and he sighed.

"But we can the together as long as she's alive don't you understand?" he said and I shake my head.

"I don't understand Jack" he groaned and I sat up against him.

"She hates me Harley. And one day she'll convince you to leave me. Mark my words it'll happen. If you want to be with me you'll do it. If you love me like you say you do you'll do it.

But if you can't then this is the end Harley baby. The end of us."

I can't do this. I just can't.

I hear the shower stop running and look up quickly. I place the gun back onto the bed and look at the bathroom door. I can still leave.

I grab my phone, forgetting about the dress and my shoes from yesterday.

All I have on is one of Jacks t-shirts that comes to just below my ass. Better than nothing.

I open the door and walk out.

I can't do what he wants me to do. It'll kill me.

I walk down the stairs and cringe as I hear him yell.

"Get back here Harley!" his voice resonates through the apartment.

I hear his footsteps from upstairs and look back to see him coming down in just his boxers.

I shake my head and walk across the living room.

"I can't do it Jack I'm sorry" I say and open the door quickly. I try to close it behind me but fail to do so as he grabs my hair and drags me back inside.

He pushes me up against the door, one hand on my throat while the other at my hip.

"You need to. It's the only way" he says against my cheek and I close my eyes.

"I can't it's my mom. I love her" I whisper.

"You love me. And since you love me you'll do it. Or i'll kill her for you" I open my eyes, vision blurry from the tears.

"Please Jack I-" a nasty slap rings throughout the air and I fall down to my knees.

I hold my hand against my burning red hot skin of my cheek.