73 - again

Run For Your Life by K. Flay

"So where's this nightclub again?" I ask for like the millionth time tonight.

I sit on the lid of the toilet in front of Selina as she gels down my eyebrows.

Pam is straightening her hair currently and I wait for an answer from either of them.

"It's called 'La Vaquita'" Pam says trying her best to say it in her spanish accent.

"That means baby cow in spanish" Selina says and I smile.

"We're going to a nightclub called the cow?" i ask and they both nod.

"Baby cow" says Pam and I roll my eyes.

"Same shit" Selina finishes and I stand up.

"I hope i don't get any nip slips tonight" I say as I fix my shirt once again. Obviously I have pasties covering my nipples just in case the wind picks up but i'm mostly just relying on the silk material of the shirt to stick to my skin.

"I think it still might be a possibility honey" Pam says and I smile.

"Fuck off" I walk out of the bathroom just as the bell rings downstairs.

I grab my black strap heels from the entrance of my room and bring them down with me.

I open the door to let in the guys. Jack walks in with a white button down with the first few buttons undone.

"You look sexy" he growls and winds his arms around my lower back.

"As do you daddy" i bite my lip and join his lips in a kiss. My eyes close as i enjoy the intimacy of it. I hear a few coughs and pull away. He doesn't get the message and he continues to kiss down my neck.

"Let's go!" Selina says and I giggle at his attack.

"I need to put on my heels" i slip my feet into the black straps and adjust them on my ankle.

"Come on sweets"

"Come on I love this song" I pull on Jacks arm and he laughs.

We're the only two left at the booth. Pam and Barry are already grinding on the dance floor. They have been as soon as we stepped into the club. Harvey found himself company and is currently entertaining said company at the bar. And Selina scurried off a few minutes ago claiming she needed to use the bathroom.

"Fine" he mumbles and I clap my hands. I push him out to the front and he stands. His hand sticks out and I place mine in his. He pulls me up quickly and I stable myself against his chest.

We walk to the dance floor and he raises his hand with mine still in his possession. He holds it above me and I wink at him.

I turn around and slowly go down. I stand up ass first and make sure I rub my backside against his crotch.

"Naughty naughty" his hand grips my waist andI move my hips to the beat of the music.

His head lies in the crook of my neck and I play with his hair with one hand while the other is on top of the hand on my waist.

His mouth is placing open kisses on my hot skin and I smile. I can feel his hard on against my lower back making me all the more excited.

"I'm thirsty" I whisper and walks way from him without a single look back.

I beckon the bartender and he smiles.

"Margarita" I smile and he laughs.

"Tourist?" he asks and I nod.

"You're very beautiful" I thank him and push my hair back from my shoulders.

"Gringa" I turn my head at the familiar voice.

"Cave guy" i say and he goes in for the hug.

I hug back and sit back down on the stool as he pulls away.

"What are you doing here?" I ask him.

"Enjoying the night with some friends how about you?"

"Same as you" He laughs and leans against the counter next to me.

"Here you go" the bartender places the drink in front for me and I take a sip of it.

"Of course, a margarita" I roll my eyes.

"At least it's not a tequila shot" he laughs and his fingers land on mine as he touches the base of the glass.

"What's your name anyway gringita?" he asks me and I clear my throat.

"Harley, and you?"

"Justin" he pushes his curls back.

"Interesting name...Harley" the 'r' rolls off his tongue. Somehow he makes it sound sexy.

His fingers dance on mine and eventually come up to my wrist.

"Interesting name, Justin" I say back and he smiles.

"I like the way it sounds coming from your mouth. It would be even better if you were screaming it" he whispers near my ear and I can feel my face flush.

"Harley" I hear an all too familiar voice say and I look at the source.

Jack stands in front of us fuming.

I push Justin back and he stumbles.

"Jack" I say and stand up from my seat.

"Who are you?" Justin asks Jack and he turns to him.

"Her boyfriend, your worst nightmare" Jack single handily punches Justin in the face knocking him back into a couple of strangers.

"Que mierda pinche puto" Justin spits out just as Jack grabs me by the hair.

He pulls me out of the club and through the crowds of people. We continue to walk like that as we get into an alley.

He pushes me and I loose my balance. I steady myself agains the brick wall. He gets up in my face and I watch as he raises his hand.

Out of the corner of my yes I watch as Justin grabs Jacks arm and pulls him back.

"Ain't anyone taught you to stay out of peoples business?" Jack asks before punching Justin once again. I gasp as this one lands in his mouth.

"Why do you have to be such a stupid bitch?" Jack asks me as he closes his hand around my throat.

"Stop" I plead and grab his hand to try to free myself.

"Leave her alone" Justin says getting up once again.

"Man you really don't know when to leave well enough alone do you?" Jack pulls back his shirt to reveal a black metal firearm in his belt. Before he can pull it out Justin beats him to it and pulls one of his own out.

He holds it up to Jacks. head.

"Vamos pendejo. Let's really fight" he smirks and moves it towards me.

"Let her go" he motions to me and Jack listens.

He turns around to face him and tells me to stand beside him.

"Kneel down" he says to Jack and he listens.

He clicks off the safety. "Messed with the wrong guy" he mutters and I make a split second decision.

I grab Jacks gun and hold it up to his face.

"Yeah see that's what's not gonna happen" I say and Jack grabs the gun out of my hand.

"Nice try though" he pulls the trigger and Justin falls down with a thud. I look at Jack and he grabs my hand as we run out of the alley before anyone can see us.