12 - bitch

Seven Nation Army by White Stripes (Glitch Mob Remix)

Something inside me snapped. Rage completely took over my body and I was seeing red.

It took everything in me not to punch through the glass of the window.

I was seething the moment I raised my fist and knocked on the window that had grown a little foggy. It only furled my fury more knowing that they had been fucking since God knows when.

Barbara looks up startled and does her best to cover up but it's too late. My eyes are already burning from the image.

"Come out whore" I spit and wait for the couple to get their things sorted out.

Barbara steps out of the car in heels and rounds the trunk. She stands and juts out her hip as she places a hand on her waist.

Jack follows and sit on the trunk. He wears a mischievous smile as he adjusts himself in his pants. Obviously he hadn't gotten his release. Good.

"What do you want Harleen? Are you sad because he came back to me and left your sorry little ass behind?" She smirks and take a step towards her before she puts up a manicured hand.

"Don't think about taking another step. You think I've forgotten the little gifts you've given me over the past few weeks? The broken nose, knocking me unconscious?! I could have you arrested in the blink of an eye. Seeing as how my dad is the commissioner of the department of Gotham police" she smiles deviously.

"You think I don't know that? Let me refresh your memory, it was you that started the fight. Remember when you kicked the ball at my head and then continued to harass me. I had to fight back because I wasn't going to sit there and take it.

Do you also remember that your seventeen and last time I checked that was below the legal age of drinking. There was an abundance of beer and all sorts of liquor at the party. Wonder how daddy would feel to know his little girl had not only been devoured countless of times but also consumed alcohol. How irresponsible of you" I glared at her.

She rolled her eyes and spit out "Your word against mine"

"Yes but there were witnesses who saw you purposely kick the ball and there were cameras in the hall. Not to include the dozens of people who were at the party. If I outed you, I would be outing the entire grade. Wonder how many people would like you after that would happen" I laugh.

"What's your point?" She asked slightly thrown off my discovery.

"I want you to disappear. You're really starting to piss me off and it seems that your the one thing giving Jack the upper hand against me. And I just can't have that" I shake my head and purse my lips.

"No way in hell. I'm not going to let you threaten me. Jack baby help me out here. Control this freak," she yells at J, but he just laughs off her request.

"Nothing I can do about her. She's got a mind of her own" he looks at me and I roll my eyes. I can't get distracted now.

"So what's it going to be Barb, the easy way or my way?" I ask her as I twirl a piece of my blonde hair in between my fingers.

"No way. You want Jack? For what, huh? You think he'll want you in the long run? Your nothing but a one night stand. Even I know that. And I chose to look past his poor choice and give him one last chance to make it up to me. See the thing is, Harleen, is that you don't see how much we mean to each other.

He loves me and I love him. Your just a minor obstacle in the way of our way to happiness. So please, do yourself a favour and get the fuck out. Thanks" she smiles sweetly before walking back over to Jack.