10 - day after

Sunlight is pouring in through the windows in the current room I'm in. That's the first thing that I see as my eyes flutter open. I can feel it's warm rays on my naked skin. Reminds me of the days as a child when I used to spend my days outside taking in the sun.

I don't really feel like getting up just yet. I'm actually quite comfortable where I am right now. Exactly where am I is the question.

I stir in my place before finally opening my eyes.

My visions a bit blurry so I have to blink a few times before I can finally see where I am.

The room itself isn't that decorated. What I can only assume is a guest room.

The bed that I'm currently lying in is simple. White pillow cases, white sheets and a white duvet. It's very aesthetically pleasing to the eye you could say.

I sit up and that's when I notice just how naked I am. I quickly lift the comforter in front of my chest and a wave of pain falls over me. I groan and fall back in the bed.

Just as I question why the hell in having such a massive headache memories from yesterday flood my mind like a tsunami.

I had sex. With Jack.

The realization is enough to give me a hard attack I look around the room to see clothes strewn about confirming my thoughts.

Flashes of our naked bodies together appear and I kick off the sheets a bit to see all the damage that had been done to me.

I gasp as my eyes scan over my used body.

My breast sports five half moons that have broken skin leaving a streak of blood down the middle.

Four angry red lines drag themselves from my ass cheek to my waist.

I didn't realize just how hard he was gripping my thighs because there are two slightly purple bruises on each side of my outer thigh on each leg.

And to top it all off is a small hickie dangerously close to my heat.

I grab the comforter in an effort to cover myself up seeing as I still have a shred of dignity left.

What the hell was I thinking? Getting involved with him like that. I know he doesn't do relationship. He slept with Barbara!

He said he likes you

I know but that doesn't change anything. He'll never want an actual relationship. It's just not him. Obote my nails nervously as I have an internal battle as to what I should do next.

Leave or stay?

Sadly I wanted too much time talking to myself as the door opens and in walks the man of the hour.

Mentally I decide to be the higher person and kit be like the other girls who believe that they're in a relationship after having sex.

"Good morning" he smiles and I return it.

"I was just about to leave" I tell him and he stares at me in confusion.

"Why?" He asks and I notice how attractive he looks in the light of day.

He wears black boxer briefs that outline just about everything. Leaving nothing to the imagination.

"Oh. I thought that that's what you would've wanted"

He walks around the bed and crawls into it with me.

"Sleep now. You can leave later. It's 6:00am" he whispers as he closes his eyes.