But I told her not to be. "But that's not what is making me this happy." I told Max who bit his lip and went into deep thought. "Hmm, well. . . did she offer you another date?" Max asked and I smiled. Max's face lit up thinking he got it right.

"No." I told him.

Max glowered at me. 'Well you did trick him into thinking it was right.' 'Oh he should of known that. We do this with each other all the time. Now he just has to guess right.' Max put one hand on his lip.

"How about I go ask Moon." Max said looking down the hallway. "No that would be cheating." I told Max who looked again. At the end of the hallway was Moon who was gathering her things. Moon glanced up and her lilac eyes met my emerald green eyes.

Her pale cheeks instantly began burning red and she put her head down and her silver hair covered her face. 'Look she's embarrassed just a bit. She probably remembers last night and the kiss we shared with her as well.' And now she was remembering it making her blush at that.

"Well Moon remembers it for sure, I bet I could get to her and ask her before you could stop me. I mean the fae can't lie either." Max said with a devilish smile. Before he could run I grabbed him by the waist. "Max, we're going to get in trouble." I scolded him.

Moon saw this and smiled just a bit before walking away. "Look you scared her away now I can't get the truth out of her." Max said. 'You think he'd of guessed what it is by now. I mean it's not that hard to guess.' 'This is Max we are talking about.'

I licked my lips as we continued through the hallways. Max crossed his arms across his chest. "I need to know what is making you so happy, come on Noah give me a hint." Max insisted as we neared my geometry class and I smiled at him before touching my lips.

"You two kissed?" Max asked shocked and I smiled at Noah before walking off to class. 'Well look he actually guessed it which is good. He can be smart when he wants to be.' "Hey we're talking about this later Noah!" I simply smiled before disappearing into geometry.

"So what was your brother Max bothering you about?" Moon asked as we sat with each other at lunch

"So what was your brother Max bothering you about?" Moon asked as we sat with each other at lunch. Turns out Moon was in my lunch and I never knew that.

'You never notice a lot of people until you meet them then they appear everywhere. Even if they have very catching features like Moon.' I nodded in agreement with Shadows. In front of me was the lunch my mom had packed for me. A big lunch fit for a growing werewolf.

Moon was eating hamburger surprise. And she even let me take a bite and it wasn't even all that bad either. But it wasn't just hamburger. I could taste traces of pork in it along with a bit of chicken. No wonder it was called hamburger surprise as it wasn't just hamburger.

'Least there is no horse meat in it or anything. But it does look a bit weird, but looks proved to not be all that important. As it does taste good in a way as well.' I nodded in agreement with Ash. Along with the hamburger surprise Moon had chocolate milk and a bag of chips.

I had four big sandwiches full of all sorts of meats and cheeses. And then I had a water bottle and my own bag of chips as well. Except mine were baked as it was the only type of chips from the bad that we had left.

'But mom is going grocery shopping today and will be stocking up the house once more as her check came in for all the food in the house.' 'So we'll be having some good dinner for sure as well.'  "Well he just wanted to know why I was so happy." I told Moon.

"And why are you?" Moon asked. "Cause' we kissed." I told her and Moon smiled just a bit. "Do you want to come over to my house?" I asked Moon who smiled. "Sure, I'll come over." Moon said and I smiled, a date sent in plan.

1442. My computer is dying so no big A/N. Until next time my cool marshmallows.

 Until next time my cool marshmallows