:Chapter 10:

:Noah:

Karma, Moon's Unseelie Prince friend was at the cash register with Twilight his girlfriend on his arm. Moon stood besides me silently as I balanced on my left leg as Karma worked his charm at the register to get a cheaper price.

'According to Moon it's a fae trait to be charming and able to charm their way into things. Moon can probably do that as well. Now I want to see Moon charm her way into something.' 'Yeah, that would be cool to see. Moon charm her way into something as long as it isn't on us.'

"So I'm taking my special girl here for dinner. It's our first fancy date and my good friend is on her first date as well. I think a discount on our meal would be perfect for this first date, you think you can do that?"

Karma had a charming smile on his face all the time. His icy blue eyes pinning the cashier in place who nervously swallowed. "Y-Yeah, I can do that, I'll take five dollars off the entrance fee per person and five off each meal." She said and Karma smiled at that before setting his hand on hers.

'Well he sure is going far with this charming. He knows exactly what he is doing it seems. Maybe we should ask Karma for charming lessons to get things we want.' I shrugged. "It was kind of you to do that." Karma responded and the waiter nodded before we were off to find a table.

Karma led us to a table for four near the back of Irene's. Karma pulled out a seat for Twilight who sat down and then Karma sat down next to Twilight and gave her a smile, this teasing smile that made Twilight blush.

'Pull out the chair for Moon and be nice like Karma was to Twilight. Seems like a gentleman thing to do and appear on their good side as well.' I pulled out a chair for Moon who sat down in front of Karma and I sat down in front of Twilight.

A waiter came up at that moment and set menus down in front of us and I brought mine over and turned over to the drink section. "What can I get you for drinks?" The waiter asked. I looked at the tag which read Dezmond. Karma was the first one to order his drink.

"Diet. . . Dr. Pepper." Karma answered holding the menu with his long index finger and middle finger with his thumb fingering the pages ready to turn them. 'Now we have to think what we should get. There is some nice things here of course. But we have to decide on something.'

"Chocolate milk." Twilight said and Dezmond nodded at that. "Diet Pepsi." Moon answered and I looked at the menu and was about to order half and half, half sweet tea and half lemonade until one thing popped up in my mind from all the supernatural lessons.

Lemons were deadly to fae.

'Let's not go with that option then. I doubt either of these three fae would be happy if we got a drink with lemons in it.' 'Especially since lemons and I believe lime can kill a fae, so lets not do any of that today at all.'

"I'll have a cookies n' cream milkshake." I said looking at the milkshakes and Dezmond nodded. "I'll be back with your drinks." Dezmond said before walking away leaving the four of us at the table and I picked up the menu and began to flip through it as a small candle burned in the middle of the table.

It was a light orange in color with a flame that flickered from the wick. A peach scent came from the no doubt peach scented candle. 'In a way it is soothing. Mom should get some more candles to burn. That would be nice. More candles to burn.'

I nodded in agreement with Shadows. More candles meant an even better smelling house. My mother did have pet odor candles for the dogs. It eliminated most of the pet odor. And when there was other candles my mother would burn those as well which was nice.