:Chapter 14:

:Noah:

I went to school feeling happy. The kiss Moon and I had last night was fresh on my mind when my dad dropped me off at school. And when Max and I decided to eat some school lunch. I had simply taken a thing of cereal.

"What has you so happy?" Max asked as we walked through the halls of school. I was on my way to geometry. Honestly I hated geometry. 'But right now happiness is what is on our mind. Especially after Moon gave us a kiss. I bet we're going to see her again today.'

I smiled. "Is it bad for me to be happy?" I asked Max. "Yes, you are antisocial grumpy Noah with stick up your ass most of the time. Now your all smiles, being nice, and all of that." Max said. "I don't act like that." I told Max.

"You do, that's why mom threatens to whoop your ass in place." Max said with a smirk. "She does not." I said. Max raised an eyebrow. 'Actually she did once, told you to stop being a moody teenager or she'd whoop your ass until you stopped.' I went silent at that. 'I'm not grumpy.' 'You are.'

"Well is it bad that I'm happy?" I asked Max.  "No, but I want to know why your happy. You've been like that since you came back from your date with Moon." Max said cracking a bit of a smile before leaning towards me.

"What did you get laid?" Max asked. I slapped him right in the arm. "Are you crazy? No I did not get laid." I told Max who shrugged. 'Although I think Moon's dad was encouraging it quite much. I expected threatening, nope we got encouragement to get Moon pregnant instead.'

Yeah defiantly not what I expected. Isabella's parents were dead but her brother Ryne threatened Dalton quite a bit. Orchid, I didn't know about. Angel we didn't know about her parents since she was a rogue. Love's dad did threaten Rory when they met. And Freya disowned her parents due to personal issues.

'One that led to Rodney wanting to tear apart her previous pack, her ex boyfriend and her parents as well.' 'Of course I wouldn't blame him. They were all assholes who deserved everything bad that came their way.' And I don't think Freya will ever make up with her parents after what they said to her.

I was appreciative of my parents and not being harsh about mates. Neither of them cared what ranking or even species we got for a mate. I mean Dalton had a human-- correction immortal mate and Andrew a witch. And now here I am with a fae mate.

'And they don't care as long as they make us happy is all that matters. No matter the species. . . or gender I assume as well. Although I don't think any of us with have male mates.' None of my brothers gave off the gay vibe.

And the only three left were Alex, Isaac, and Max. Max had a crush on a girl once and didn't show a trait. Alex obviously had a crush forming on that Ice girl and Isaac. . . Isaac was just Isaac. We wouldn't know anything about him until he was older of course.

"Come on Noah tell me what got you so happy, I'm your favorite brother after all." Max said with a grin. 'Wow, he really wants to know what got us in a good mood. Maybe you should be nice and tell him what has us in a good mood.' A smirk lit my features.

"What do you think has me in a good mood?" I asked Noah holding my geometry homework in one hand and the notebook in the other with a folder. "It has something to do with Moon which is obvious." Max said and I nodded with a smirk.

"Did her parents approve?" Max asked. "Her dad did, her mom died. But yes her dad approved of us. . . a lot." I said knowing what I meant by that. Max didn't but Moon would. 'Of course she would. After all she was there and had a front row seat to it. And was embarrassed.'