"Hold on. Someone's at the door. It's probably the neighbor," she said, getting up, putting her slippers on.

She walked downstairs and asked who is it. Getting no response, she slightly opened the door and peeked out. Her eyes widened and she snatched the door open.

"Meek! What are you doing here?!" She asked, hugging him.

"I told you I had a surprise for you, baby. I hope you ain't think I wasn't gone come visit you," he chuckled, picking her up.

He closed and locked the door before giving her a long, passionate kiss. She smiled and kissed him again before getting down, just looking at him.

"God, I missed you so much," she said.

"I missed you more. I was going crazy," he told her.

She hugged him again and then smiled, letting him go.

He wore an all black Nike sweatsuit with black Nike shoes and a black Nike backpack. His braids look freshly done and his skin looked darker.

"Have you been out in the sun?" Nicki asked.

"Yeah. I been mowing people's lawns and shit."

She giggled. "Your skin looks so good and chocolate. You look so good."

"Thank you. I like ya house. This shit nice," he said, looking around.

"Thank you. You can put your bag down. I'll give you a tour of the house."

He nodded, putting his bag by the couch. Nicki smiled.

"This is the living room, of course. We barely use it. Me and Caiah both have TVs in our rooms, so we only come down here to watch movies together."

She grabbed his hand, leading him down the wide hallway. She came up to a door and opened it.

"This is the bathroom. It's a half bathroom."

She then led him to another door. "This is just the coat closet."

He chuckled. She took him around the sharp corner and there was a dining area.

"This is the dining room. We don't eat in here unless it's like a holiday or something. We usually eat at the island in the kitchen."

She then made a left and there was an opening to a large kitchen.

"This is the kitchen. It's big, which is great. I can cook. I'll cook for you so that you can see," she smiled. "Oh, and this is the pantry. I just went shopping today so it's full of good snacks."

"This shit nice," Meek said.

Nicki led him out and to another door which took them to a smaller hallway with a door and some stairs.

"That's the laundry room. This is the back stairway. It goes straight to the upstairs hallway where the balcony is. Come on."

They walked up the stairs and meek saw a small area and a balcony.

"This is the balcony. There's a fire pit in the backyard and a pool."

She then went to a door that led to a large hallway.

"That's my mom's room right there. She has a bathroom in there. This is the closet. It just has like towels and stuff in there. This is the guest bedroom."

She opened the door. Meek looked inside and nodded.

"I'm sleeping in there?" He asked.

"If you'd like."

She then led him to a blue door.

"That's Caiah's room. He's watching cartoons right now, so I won't disturb him. This is the other bathroom. It's supposed to be for guests since I have a bathroom in my room, but now it's just Caiah's bathroom since we don't have guests."