⏯ log 29

"Fuck you Jungkook

"Fuck you Jungkook." Jimin huffs as he turns on the camera.

"What? That's my job to you." He says sleepily, waking up.

"I'm fucking sore and now I can't get up, my ass hurts you douchebag." Jimin complains.

"Calm your ass Jimin, it's too early for you to be using this much profanity." Jungkook groans in his raspy morning voice.

"I don't fucking care, my ass is in pain, you went too rough." Jimin crosses his arms.

"I'm sorry babe, I warned you when you got here. That hair is dangerous." Jungkook flirts.

"Oh don't you fucking start flirting with me early in the morning, I'm suffering here." Jimin pouts.

"Ok fine, I'm sorry baby, forgive me." Jungkook pours and showers Jimin in kisses.

"Fine, but on one condition." Jimin warns. "You have to carry me around today. The jibooty needs to rest." Jimin commands.

"Fine, you're light enough, now let's go eat breakfast." Jungkook laughs.

"C'mon big boy, carry me." Jimin sasses.

"You know, you're very profane in the morning. No problem though." Jungkook winks and picks up Jimin like a feather. "You're so light, you need to start eating more." Jungkook says.

"Oh fuck off, I'm tired. I know and I will, sometimes it's hard so please give me some time." Jimin assures Jungkook.

Jungkook carries Jimin bridal style all the way downstairs as Jimin curls up against Jungkook's neck, leaning his face into it, inhaling his masculine scent.