⏯ log 14

"Wow, I never thought I would ever be opening up about the demon that haunts me

"Wow, I never thought I would ever be opening up about the demon that haunts me." Jimin says with a shaky breath.

"This demon is my dad. Honestly I feel like some of these logs may have been obvious that my dad abused me by the footsteps and what not. Maybe that's only if you caught my slip ups or payed close attention." Jimin admits.

"So it has only been my dad and I for as long as I remember. My mother was never in the picture, the abuse didn't start until I was 10, and at that it was only verbal until I was 13 when it started getting physical." Jimin says.

"This a lot for me to say, so it might take a while or more than one log. So I mean now you know that my dad abuses me and that's obviously where my worse bruises and cuts come from. My father knows how to fight better and is way stronger than those bullies." Jimin looks down.

"There are many ways he hurts me. This bruise right here," He points to his eye. "That is from him punching me in the eye, luckily it was swollen for one night before it developed color, but after that beating I didn't go to school the next day I hurt so bad. He had hurt me for at least two hours that night. All because I didn't finish dinner in time." He shakily says. "Sometimes you can't see my bruises or marks because I cover them up with makeup, I've actually gotten pretty good at it because of this." He lowers his voice.

"H-he hurts me in sooooo many ways." Jimin finally start crying.

"I-I'm sorry, I can't continue this, I will try to do more tomorrow." He says with tears streaming down his face. With that, he turned off the camera.