🔘 22

[a/n: that emoji will be there if the chapter isn't part of a log, I will start doing that a little bit for more insight as to what goes on, but don't expect it all too often.]

Jimin hops in the car, Jungkook immediately notices Jimin's beat up face.

"What happened?" He quietly asked.

"M-my dad found out, h-he hurt me because I'm gay." Jimin cries.

"Hey, lets just go back to my house for a little while and calm you down, put more makeup on and then we can go out, I don't mind as long as I get to spend time with you." Jungkook smiles. "And like I said, I want to be there to kiss all your bruises and make you feel better. Let's go." Jungkook reassures and starts the car.

"T-thank you for understanding, I feel so vulnerable and weak. You've never seen me like this, I-I guess welcome to my sad reality." Jimin sadly smiles.

"Well, I'm going to make it your happy reality, I'll get you away from there. Don't worry about school bullies either, I'll take care of that. You're mine now, I will let no one mess with you." Jungkook says, placing a hand on Jimin's thigh, giving it a small rub.

"I can't thank you enough, seriously." Jimin says.

"You really don't need to thank me, it's nothing against my own will, I want to be here for you." He says as they approach his house after a small car ride, Jungkook doesn't live too far from Jimin.

"Here, lets get you cleaned up now." Jungkook says as he aids to Jimin, helping clean out his bruises and cuts, reapplying his makeup too.

"W-when did you learn how to do all of this?" Jimin asks.

"First off, I took a first aid class in case someone has ever gotten injured, I can care for them. Secondly, I used to babysit my nieces and little cousins all the time, they're really into makeup, so they taught me a couple things." Jungkook laughs.

"That's so cool." Jimin says.

Jungkook picks Jimin's small body off of the counter and carries him bridal style to his bed.

"I also said I would kiss each one of your wounds to make them better." Jungkook says.

"Y-you really don't have to." Jimin stutters.

"No, I'm sticking to my word, you can't deny me." Jungkook says. "Please take off your shirt." Jungkook asks, knowing wounds lie there too.

"O-ok." Jimin says a bit hesitant but lifts off his shirt for Jungkook as he immediately feels self-conscious.

"Your chest is so beautiful. If only they didn't taint you with those marks. Ah, but you will always be beautiful in my eyes." Jungkook coo's and starts by pecking Jimin's cheek where his most recent bruise is, moving to his collar bone where another one was. Jungkook moves back up to his bruised eye and softly kissed it.

The little pecks tickled, causing Jimin to giggle.

"What a harmonious noise." Jungkook thinks to himself.

As Jungkook finishes up kissing each and every little bruise, he locks eyes with Jimin.

"And one last one." He states.

"But there are no m-" Jimin gets cut of by Jungkook placing a soft kiss on Jimin's lips, this one a bit longer though.

Jimin kisses back a little bit as after a few seconds they pull apart.

"Our second kiss." Jungkook softly says, Jimin just nods his head, blushing a little. Jungkook raises his hand, cupping Jimin's cheek, rubbing his thumb gently against it. "Let's leave for our official first date now." He says, glaring into Jimin's eyes.

"Lets go." Jimin smiles.