⏯ log 7

"Hey guys! Today I'm accompanied by best friend!" Jimin happily says, in a different room than normal

"Hey guys! Today I'm accompanied by best friend!" Jimin happily says, in a different room than normal. Also paying close attention to him, all of his bruises and marks had been covered up by makeup.

"As you may have noticed, I'm not in the same room as normal, this time I'm at my besties house! Come on Jungkook!" Jimin smiles, pulling him into frame.

A man with dark chocolate eyes and a sweet bunny smile pops into the frame giggling along with Jimin.

"So this is my boyfriend... we have been together fo-" Jungkook jokes as Jimin's hand covers his mouth with a blush tinting his face.

"Yah! Stop lying to the camera!" Jimin laughs with a special glint in his eyes, slightly embarrassed.

"What are you talking about, lie? I would never!" Jungkook dramatically gasps. "I love you babe!" Jungkook says making kissy sounds.

"You jokester!" Jimin just loses it as Jungkook continues laughing with him. This might be the one place Jimin feels a genuine happiness.

"Now that you know Jungkook and his- odd self," Jimin jokes as Jungkook pushes him and pouts. "We are going to go now!" Jimin says waving goodbye.

"You ras-" Jungkook starts saying when Jimin abruptly turns off the camera.