🔘 {M}28

[SMUT CHAPTER]

"It's 11:59." Jungkook says.

"One more minute." Jimin smiles.

"Why don't we get started?" Jungkook asks.

"Ok." Jimin takes a breath.

"Are you sure you're ready? I don't want to rush you so early in our relationship." Jungkook whispers a bit concerned.

"I'm ready as I'll ever be, I want to do it right now with you, before my dad has a chance to take my virginity away by some men I don't know, I trust you." Jimin says and reassures.

"Ok, lets go, you're officially eighteen, happy birthday baby." Jungkook says and Jimin thanks him.

Jungkook then crashes his lips on Jimin's. For a little while they just let their lips move against each other's, Jungkook bites Jimin's lip as he gasps and Jungkook enters his tongue and explores the caverns of his mouth.

Jungkook pulls apart as Jimin's lips are all swollen and covered in saliva.

"You're so beautiful." Jungkook whispers and goes down to kiss his neck. Jungkook stops and suck gently on a spot, leaving a hickey as Jimin whimpers. Jungkook continues to do this as he take Jimin's shirt off as well as his own. Jungkook trails kisses down to Jimin's pants line.

"Even covered in scars and marks, your body still is stunning and beautiful." Jungkook whispers.

Jungkook moves up to Jimin's lips again and kisses them gently as he grinds against Jimin, which makes them both hard.

"Ah" Jimin moans from the sensations.

Jungkook moves down again, rubbing Jimin's crotch, eliciting moans from Jimin.

"Lets take those off." Jungkook grins, pulling off his pants and boxers, as Jimin does the same to Jungkook. Both of their erections are out.

"What do you want?" Jungkook smirks.

"Y-you in my mouth." Jimin says.

"You want me to fuck your pretty little mouth?" Jungkook asks.

"Y-yes." Jimin stutters.

Jimin kneels down as he grabs Jungkook's cock and licks to tip. Jungkook grains as Jimin licks the shaft up and down.

"Stop teasing baby." Jungkook groans.

Jimin then puts it in his mouth, slowly bobbing his head up and down. Jimin picks up his speed up a bit as Jungkook pushes Jimin's head a bit to help.

"You're doing so good." Jungkook moans as Jimin hums in response. "A-ah I'm close, do you want it in your mouth?" He asks as Jimin nods.

Soon after Jungkook cums in Jimin's mouth as he swallows.

"You're so beautiful with your lips swollen and your heavy breathing, how'd I get an angel like you?" Jungkook asks, kissing Jimin's lips.

Jungkook picks Jimin up and lays him on the bed.

"You ready?" He asks as Jimin nods his head. Jungkook grabs the lube and coats his fingers, entering one into Jimin's hole, pulling it in and out.

"A-add the second one." Jimin gasps. Jungkook complied and started scissoring Jimin. Jimin's face scrunches up in the unfamiliar pain.

"You'll get used to it." Jungkook assures. He then add the third finger and thrusts in and out for a little while.

"I-I'm ready, I need you in me." Jimin moans.

"Ok baby." Jungkook says and lubes up his dick, positioning it at Jimin's entrance, slowly pushing it in. Jimin cries out in pain.

"It hurts." Jimin whines.

"Tell me when to move." Jungkook says.

"M-move." Jimin stutters.

"You're so tight baby boy." Jungkook throws his head back.

To help Jimin get used to the pain, he slowly thrusts in and out, and kisses his lips to help distract. It was a rather sloppy kiss considering they were both moaning into it.

Jimin finally got used to it and the pain subsided as moans of pleasure pour out.

"F-faster." Jimin chokes out.

"Ok." Jungkook groans, picking up his speed.

"A-ah yes daddy!" Jimin screams out.

"Daddy kink? That's hot, baby boy." Jungkook smirks and goes faster, this time hitting Jimin's prostate.

"Ah! Right there!" Jimin flinches and loudly moans.

"You're so loud, the neighbors are going to hear." Jungkook smirks. "Then they will know that you're mine and only mine." Jungkook thrusts hard.

"G-gonna ah c-cum." Jimin manages to get out in the midst of the fast and rough thrusts.

"Cum with me baby boy." Jungkook groans and Jimin nods.

They both cum at the same time, Jungkook's cum fills Jimin's hole as he rides out his orgasm and Jimin cums on Jungkook's stomach.

"Mmm..." Jimin whimpers.

Jungkook finally pulls out.

"You were so good baby." He whispers into Jimin's ear, a bit breathless, tucking Jimin's sweaty hair behind his ears.

"Mhm." Jimin quietly replies.

"Let's clean up." Jungkook says, picking up the tired out Jimin from the bed and making a warm bath while he changes the bed sheets and then joins Jimin in the bath.

"Thank you for tonight, it has been one of the best." Jimin tiredly says.

"Anytime, you were so good." Jungkook replies.

The two get out of he bath after cleaning up and get changed. They immediately lay down together after changing as Jimin curls up against Jungkook.

"Goodnight baby." Jungkook whispers and kisses Jimin's forehead.

How did he get so lucky to get the adorable smaller male as his other half?