Bonus Chapter 01|| D E E P E N D

Trinity's POV

Three months later...

There were things in my life that I wish I could have done differently, breaking up with Shane was one of them. The last year of my life has been a whirlwind. I lost my memory, my husband, my boyfriend, and my baby.

There are things that I cannot get back and time cannot stand still for me, so I have to move on with my life no matter how much it hurts me.

Grief is the hardest thing to experience in life and I have been having dreams about a baby. I am sure it was the baby that Shane and I were supposed to have. Sometimes I wake up crying over the loss of our child. I never even got to process that the fact that I was carrying his child.

There are things about him that I absolutely cherished about Shane. He's such a good listener, obviously provider, but he has such a gentle spirit with me. I've never been treated so well in my life and to know he was willing to risk everything for me says a lot.

Fear held me back from really moving forward with him. But, I am not going to lie I do miss the hell out of him.

We're in Ohama, Nebraska and I was laying here in my hotel room lost in my thoughts. I need to clear my head and most importantly get some things off of my chest. I need to confront Shane and let him know what I was feeling. Ironically, his hotel room was literally across the hall from mine and that never happens. So, here was my chance to talk to him.

I sat up in my bed and put on my cute fury sleeps and grabbed my hotel door key. I slipped it into my bra and headed towards his room. I knocked on his door softly, but loud enough that he would hear me. My nerves were getting the best of me.

Shane opened the door in just his pajama bottoms and no shirt on. I swear this man is still fine as hell. He also hasn't shaved in awhile and that shadow he had made me want him even more. "What do you need Trinity?" He said, looking half sleep and disheveled. But, it was a good sign that he answered the door. There was hope that he would be open to a conversation.

"I am sorry..." I said, chewing at my bottom lip while nervously looking up at him. I just don't know how he's going to respond.

"For what?!" Shane asked, and I am not sure why he didn't know what's going on. Cause we haven't talked in three whole months. He would just relay all his messages through Daniel Bryan which was becoming annoying as hell.

"May I come in?" I asked, waiting for him to invite me in.

"Yes.." He moved so that I was able to walk in and he closed the door behind him. "Have a seat." He said, instructing me to sit on the couch. He sat on the other couch and waited for me to speak my peace.

"I am sorry for how things turned out between us. I really did love you." I admitted, and for awhile it took me a minute to realize that I was in love with Shane.

Shane nodded, taking in what I had just said. He crossed his arms and tilted his head to the side. "You're sorry for making me believe you were all in and that's why I got a divorce."

It made it seem like I had wrecked his home. He was miserable when he met me and we both know that. No matter how he tries to word it that's the truth. I wet my lips and sighed. The last thing I want to do is argue. We haven't spoken to each other in months. "Shane, you ignored me for months after I try to apologize. I am sorry you got a divorce, but you weren't in love with her anyways."

"Of course I wasn't. I was too busy worrying about you and making sure you were good. I neglected my own children to be at your beckon call when you had the accident. I took off time from work to make sure you were okay and taken care of. Not once did I expect anything in return. That's because I was in love with you. But, you took me for granted."

"I never asked you to do that.."

"You were pregnant and didn't tell me. We lost a child, Trinity. You think I would neglect you at a time like that." Shane glowered at me.

"I had no idea I was pregnant! I still had my period and everything. It was just as much of shock to me as to you. I am not here to play the blame game." I said raising my voice just an octave, almost in tears. This conversation was more difficult than I presumed it would be.

"Neither I am. I'm just expressing myself in the same way you are. You really hurt me, Trinity. I gave myself unselfishly to you." He emphasized hurt and I really felt bad at this point.

The tears were already coming down and I tried my best to wipe them away without him noticing. But, it was obvious that I couldn't stop them from falling. I wiped them away and Shane got up to hand me a tissue. "Thank you... I am sorry I am super emotion around..."

Shane interrupted me. "I know around the week before your period. I know you very well." He sat down next to me and rubbed my back. "We went through a lot of things during a short period of time Trinity. I am sorry for kicking you out when we were in Connecticut." He hesitated and it seemed like he was trying to choose his words carefully. "I know you didn't want to come and I should have forced you. My family is very... conservative and opinionated about my life choices. They didn't talk to me for a year when I left WWE the first time. So, I should have realized they were going to be rude about you being there."

"I'm not supposed to be with you.." I whispered.

"And I am not supposed to be with you either. But, we happened and I will never regret what we had." When he said that I felt the tears coming back just when I had stopped crying. I know that he wasn't offended by what I said.

"I keep having this dream..." I stared off in space replaying the dream in my mind again. I sniffled a little. "It's you and me with a baby boy playing outside in front of this beautiful house, my dream house. But, then someone comes and takes him away from us. I always wake up after that.

Shane wrapped his arm around me and pulled me into him. "I secretly wanted a child with you. I wasn't trying to get you pregnant, but I was hurting too when we lost the baby. I wasn't concerned what others thought."

"I know you weren't. That's what I loved about you the most. You really didn't care what others thought. You only cared about me and my wellbeing. I am not sure I will ever experience that again in life." I admitted. I was so afraid that because I let Shane go, I wouldn't be able to experience that again.

Shane kissed my forehead and right there I felt like life was going to be okay. I needed to talk to him and get that off of my chest. "You will experience again when you are ready for that. Trust me."

I climbed on top of him and I wrapped my arms around him. "Do you still love me?" I was very vulnerable at this moment, and if he didn't I am sure I would break.

Shane searched my face for a moment and ran his finger across my bottom lip. "Of course I do. I've never stopped loving you." He said, and I exhaled all of the nervousness that was built up inside of me.

"I love you too..."

"The only problem is I am seeing someone..." Shane said, and I felt my world crumble. Who could he have swept up in three months? How does he still love me, but he's dating someone else. Please, tell me he's joking cause I just bared my soul for him to be dating someone else.

A/N: Alright lovies.. since I will be deleting the No Mercy book. These next bonus chapters will be unrelated to that book. As far as you know now of that stuff NEVER happened and this book will take Shane and Naomi in a different direction than that book. Just keep that in mind. Thanks for your support and love of this ship that I will be continuing this book. Also, Kiera Hogan x Aj Styles, Bianca Belair x Trips, Johnny Gargano x Sasha Banks will all be featured in these bonus chapters. I have a few surprises for them as well 👀🍷