07. Some Unholy War

A/N: Make sure you read chapter 6 first. But also this chapter will feature two ships. Bianca BelAir & Triple H (Seduction) , and Kiera Hogan and Aj Styles ( Flame on my indy account IndyLoversGalore 😘

Bianca's POV

We we're sitting on the couch watching the last PPV from our company, Evolution Championship Wrestling. I want to get back in the ring so bad, but I had our baby six months ago and I am still not ready. Well, Paul isn't ready for me to get in the ring yet.

While I was on maternity leave Pete Dunne was helping backstage. Things worked out pretty good because we were able to sign more indy talent, EC3, Matt Riddle, David Starr, Holidead, Joey Janela. We were about sign a few other people. What we didn't want to do is be like TNA or WCW signing a bunch of WWE stars. We have our own swag and a way about we do things. We don't have to try to steal stars to grow.

Paul was holding Paul Jr., while I was laying on his shoulder. "Baby, I want to get back in the ring. You're not going to let me be a competitor?" I asked, hoping we could have this conversation today.

Junior was resting comfortable in his father's arms and I loved how close Paul is to our son. I just love their relationship and how good he is with our baby.

"Binky, I don't want you wrestling just yet. Let me build up my women's division first. Jordynne's the champion right now."

"Yeah but I miss the ring. Kiera is coming back this weekend. It's been so long. Junior is six months old. We still haven't had the wedding. What's the hold up?"

"Let me put Junior in his crib." He said, getting up from the couch. He better have a good reason on all of these things when he returns.

I watched him come back. "Okay, I am tired of my last name being Blair. I want my last name to match yours and Junior's last name to match mine."

"Baby my divorce is finalized now. I had to wait for all of that to clear. Now about you wrestling again. I am going to put it like this. Either you working backstage or you're wrestling. I don't want shit to crossover. You still will be an owner, but I don't think you should be doing both."

"So, Pete Dunne can do both... but I can't?" I asked him, confused on where he was coming from.

"This is because you were pregnant. I am no longer wrestling and I am just running the company. You can decide what you want to do, but it will not be both."

"Fuck... I want to wrestle."

"Alright, I will have a contract written up from you by tomorrow. Don't you worry baby I got you. Get a wedding planner and let's get the wedding going. I am not let you slip away from me baby."

I rolled my eyes. "Oh, because you're scared Tommy End is going to get me."

Paul clenched his jaw. Clearly I had hit a nerve with him. He's told me so many times to get a wedding planner. He better not be rethinking his decision, because I refuse to be a baby mama any much longer. Hell, Kiera is married and I am sure Johnny is going to marry Sasha since she just had the baby.

"Has he contacted you recently? You been talking to him?" Paul asked me.

"No, I don't have a need to talk to him." I said, looking at him waiting patiently for him to say something smart.

"You better not!" He said, raising his voice. I liked when he got all daddyish on me.

"Okay, Daddy.."

Kiera's POV

"I am so sick of being married! You really treat me like a little kid Aj!" I said, this was the second time he's went through my phone this week. I swear he doesn't trust me. You would think that after him requesting a paternity test and the baby being his he would trust me. But, because when we broke up I fucked Tye he thought our baby was his.

"You're always flirting with guys in front of me. I don't know how much more of this I can take. I swear I feel like you're always going to Vegas. Are you fucking someone in Vegas?" Aj asked.

"No, I was helping Bianca with her baby! While her husband was getting the company off the ground. I was also securing my deal with the company. Bianca is my best friend. That's why I am in Vegas." I said, explaining myself for the thousandth time. I swear he doesn't trust me at all. I don't  know what I can do to change that.

"Nah, you're fucking someone else. I just know it." Aj yelled. Our daughter, Ayla started crying and went to her crib and picked her up.

"Thanks for waking up our little girl up." I said, holding Ayla Jayelle. I started rocking our beautiful baby. I swear she's the only reason why I am staying with him. He's super jealous and controlling. I should have noticed all of this earlier.  I need to call my girl, Trinity to talk to her about marriage stuff. Maybe its a good thing Bianca and Paul aren't married yet.

"I am sorry Ayla. Your daddy wants to act crazy.  When we all know I am the crazy one, but I am not going to unleash that on him just yet Ayla Jayelle." I kissed my baby on her cheeks. I swear she's the best thing to ever happen to me. I will thank Aj for letting me ride him into oblivion and getting me pregnant. But, all this extra accusations of cheating is too much. I don't need to cheat on him, he's been the love of my life for the last two years.

Finally Ayla stopped crying. Aj held her for a moment. "Aww, pretty girl! Look at you looking just like your pretty mama. My sweet little girl."

It was moment like this that made me love Aj even more and overlook the bullshit. But, we need to get marriage counseling soon or I'm filing for divorce. Plus, I have show this weekend in Vegas. I am going to invite Trinity so hopefully we can catch up and she can give me some advice.

I am just running out of ideas at this time. Sometimes if this is karma because I was sleeping with him while he was married. Cause I strongly believe in universal laws, law of attraction, and karma. While he played with Ayla I went to run a bath. I grabbed my phone and called Trinity.

"Hello.." She said, almost in a moan. I was a little taken back from that. I could always call her back in she was having sex with her husband.

"Trin, um is this a good time. I can always call you back sis." I said, and I heard her trying to shush him.

"Sorry sis... what's up? I haven't heard from you in a while."

"Come to my show next Friday for ECW. I am fighting Jordynne Grace for the title. Plus, I want to talk to you about some personal stuff since you've been married for almost five years." I said, adjusting my temperature for the bath.

"I am actually free that night so definitely. I will be there. I haven't seen you in so long. I hope everything is okay with you. Is Ayla coming?"

"No, its too much to take her on the road right now unless were driving together. My mother is going to watch her so we can turn up after the show. Hopefully, Hunter lets Binks come out with us."

"Shit! I hope so I miss her too. But I will text you sis. I am a little busy at the moment." Trinity said.

"Enjoy that dick girl!" We both laughed and I ended the call.