35. Pieces Of Me

A/N: don't hate me 🙈

Trinity's POV

Since my accident I didn't exactly want to leave my house, and do anything. But, today I was feeling pretty good. I needed to just get out of the house and enjoy myself. I didn't need help walking or anything. I feel like the physical therapy is helping.

I sat across from Hunter while we were eating dinner. I have been watching a lot of my matches and I wanted to get back into the ring. I've always been a fan, but I never would have imagined actually being a wrestler.

"Thank you for agreeing to meet with me." I said, sipping on my drink. I didn't even tell Shane about my meeting with him. He doesn't need to know everything. Because I feel like there still a lot I don't know.

"Trinity, we go back many years. I am sorry you don't remember it. So, what exactly is it that you need from me?" He said, focusing his attention on me while he folded his arms across his chest.

"I want to wrestle. Do you have like a training camp?" I asked, wide eyed. Hoping that he could help me.

His eyebrows rose. "You're sure you're ready to wrestle?"

"Yes, I am fully healed. I am tired of being in the house. Apparently, the Orlando Magic dancers are looking for something else that's not me. So, I want to get back into wrestling."

Hunter cleared his throat. "Well, I don't have a training camp, but I would be willing to work with you one on one."

"Would you really? Is that asking for too much?" I asked, in disbelief he would help me out. Maybe he really wants to sign me. I have been thinking a lot. That maybe this would be me coming back fresh.

"For you. I'd do it. You have so much potential to really be a big star. Think about all the little girls that look up to you. You have the looks, and the moves. We just have to get tighter on the mic. I am going to get you right. Look how about you come back with me to my center. We can see what you got in the ring."

"I am scared... kinda. What if I forgotten everything?" I asked.

He smiled widely. "Don't you worry about a thing. I am sure you will remember some things. But, you're a quick learner so you'll be fine."

I felt optimistic that he wanted to help me. I definitely need to get myself together to get some money coming in. I am thankful that Shane is taking care of me, but this can't be a forever thing. Hell, I don't even know what we are.

That's something else I need to figure out. What are we? He hasn't made a sexual advance at me. But, he told me he loves me. I am so confused. Maybe I should make a move?

**Later at the ECW wrestling center***

We were standing in the ring and I felt goosebumps while I was in the squared circle, so maybe that was a good sign. Or maybe because I was standing in the ring with my childhood fav. I honestly don't know.

"Okay Trinity.. go ahead and run the ropes." He stood back so I could do as he told me too. I ran the ropes and that was easy. I didn't have to think about it. I just did.