12. I Love The Way You Fuck Me🙊🤸🏽‍♀️💦

Trinity's POV

I decided not to stay at Binky's house and of course they argued and begged me to stay. But, I need dick just as much as they do. So, bitches I'm out.

Shane and I were having drinks in his hotel room. He started playing and my head jerked at him when I heard Isley Brothers blasting through the speakers. "Daddy?! Hold up. What yo white ass know about Isley Brothers? I love this song!"

I started dancing and  singing the words to "For the Love Of You.." Shane was singing the words along with me. We we're drinking Bourbon  and dancing with each other.

Then he paused and just looked at me. I was confused by his gesture. "What is there something on my face? What's going on?" I asked, brushing off anything that's on face.

"You're so beautiful." When he said that I felt like he was staring at my soul through my eyes. Every time we eye gaze I always feel something between us. Something special that I cannot explain.

I pressed my body against his. "Daddy if you wanted me before. Why didn't you say something before."

Shane frowned. "We're both married and you would have never given me the chance. But, that doesn't matter." He rubbed my cheek and lifted my cheek. We kissed and instantly my kitty felt hot as hell. I needed him so bad. He grabbed my ass with both hands and squeezed on it. "Man I love your ass Bunny."

I swear his little pet name was growing on me. I don't what the future holds, but I'm going to enjoy fucking him. Every single time because I deserve it. I deserve to cum every single time, hell multiple times. "And I  Love your dick." I rubbed his bulge growing for me. This man just doesn't get what he does to my body.

We kissed again and this time he picked me up. I wrapped my arms around his neck. "I don't want to give you back. Ever!" He laid me carefully on the bed.

(A/N: Yes, Play the song above when you're reading from here on ! Thank me later. #IssaMood 😘)

"Then don't give me back Daddy. Keep me." I licked my lips at him. I swear this man has some type of hold on me. I watched him pulled my shorts off and quickly took my top off. I wasn't wearing a bra or underwear. I knew I was getting fucked, so what's the point.

I watched him take his clothes off and he had a nice body for somebody almost fifty. Damn, I can't believe he's eighteen years older than me. "Lay on your back Daddy.." I demanded. I laid on him in sixty- nine position.

Daddy spread my cheeks wide jamming his tongue in my pussy causing me to moan loudly. I licked all over his dick. Teasing him and slowly sucking on the head. I was giving him slow seductive licks while he was rhythmically licking my clit.

I finally put it all in my mouth. I sucked and when all the way down to the base of his dick. He easily was down my throat, but I was going to take my time. I sucked Daddy nice and slow while swirling my tongue over the head every time I came back up on the dick.

I played with Daddy's balls while he was blessing this pussy with that bomb ass tongue game. His mouth on my pussy is Nirvana. I was so damn wet and when he fucks me it's gonna be bomb.

My mouth started sucking him faster and I couldn't slow down. I want Daddy to cum. I could hear him underneath groaning.

"Bunny why you gotta suck me so good? Huh?" He said, between licks but I didn't respond. I just continued pleasing him.

He erupted in my mouth before I could even deep throat him. I just continue to suck him so good while he came over and over in my mouth. I swallowed all of it and just let Daddy continued devour my pussy .

"Yesss! Daddy ! Make you Bunny cum!" I yelled while I was bucking pussy against his face.

I swear my eyes were gonna run in the back of my head. It was so damn good. "I'm close baby? Yes right there!" I was going over the edge and I came so fucking hard.

I got off of him and we're lost in a steamy hungry kiss. I got on my hands and knees. "Fuck me hard Daddy!" I said, and he pulled my arms back and fucked me rough and hard.

"Fuck Daddy!! Your dick is too fucking good!! Pound me good daddy! Don't be gentle with me. I'm your slut."

My words turned him on cause he fucked me harder and the sounds our bodies made together made such beautiful music. "Yes my dirty little slut. You like when daddy fucks you rough."

"Fuck yesss!!!" I screamed, feeling daddy deep inside me drives me absolute crazy. I need personal help, because I'm never gonna be able to stop.

"My pussy...this is all mine Bunny." Shane said, letting my arms go and digging deeper into my pussy.

"Fuck Daddy it's all yours!!" My body shook  and I feel my orgasm brewing. I shook for a few moments while I came all over his juicy thick member. My body was still feeling the aftershocks.

He pulled out and pushed me on my back. He jammed his dick inside of me. My legs were wrapped around his waist. He leaned forward and we were tongue kissing. I felt him erupt inside of my pussy. "Damn, Bunny that was amazing."

"I know Daddy... if I would have signed with Hunter. Would you have cut me off?"

"Yeap.. that's a low blow. I want you to stay as long as you want."

I didn't want to leave to go anywhere. I wanted to become champ a few more times then retire to have a baby. I just don't see how my friends do it. "Don't worry baby I'm not going anywhere especially cause you put it down on me like that."