20. Mrs. Levesque Part 1

A/N: Bitchh 3K mama we LIT AF! Y'all just don't be mad at me for This chapter 😩😂

Bianca's POV

"I am so nervous. I don't know if I can do this." I said, while getting my makeup. Was I make the right choice by marrying Paul?

We had our ups and downs, but I don't love anyone the way that I love Paul. It just means a lot to me. I didn't want to cry.

"Sis, that's your soulmate. You know y'all supposed to be together. This is your big day, don't worry about anything." Trinity said.

"You're right..." I said. There was a knock at the door and Trinity opened the door. "Oh hell no... what are you doing here? She doesn't want to see you." 

My heart dropped in my stomach. What was he doing here? I thought I made myself clear, but I guess not.

"Please let me talk to her for two seconds. After that I will leave." He said, trying to plead with Trinity.

She looked at me and I nodded. "Please give us a few minutes to talk." I said, looking at him.

"I'll be right outside of this door. Don't try anything." Trinity informed me, but not taking her eyes off of him. Her and the makeup artist left. It was super quiet between us. I didn't have anymore words.

"Bianca... are you sure you want to get married? You remember that time you drunk called me and said you wanted to have swirl babies with me." He said, sitting on the chair in front of me.

"Tommy, that's all in the past. I was drunk those times I called you and mad at Paul." I knew I should have blocked his number.

"I still love you. I didnt want to object at your wedding. But, if you want to leave with me you can."

I'm really unsure why he thinks this is okay. "I was clear about what I said on the phone. I don't want you."

"You don't want me but when you broke up with him for a few weeks and stayed in that hotel. Who came and fucked the shit out of you?"

That was a weak moment that I had after I had Paulie. We broke up and I moved out. I really just wanted to be held. "Tommy, seriously this is my wedding day. Please I just want to be happy. Don't ruin this for me." I don't know why I noticed his print in his sweatpants. He knows better than to do that.

"What about my happiness Kitten

"What about my happiness Kitten. Don't I deserve to be happy too?"

"What about Isla Dawn? Isn't that your girl?" I asked, I've seen them on social media. I can't believe he's here on my wedding day, and he has a whole girlfriend.

"I'd drop her for you."

"Tommy let the shit go. We're done and I'm moving on with my life. Please just leave okay. Marry that girl and move on too. I've waited so long for this day, I will never forgive you if you ruin it."

Tommy didn't say anything he just nodded, and got up. "Okay if I walk our that door I'm never coming back. Don't hit me up when things get rough between you and him. I'm leaving."

"Bye Tommy." I waved at him. What I wasn't going to do is play games with him. It's my wedding day I've already wasted energy talking to his ass. Good riddance.

Kiera, Sasha and Trinity came into the room once he left. "Bitch! What in the entire fuck is Tommy fucking End doing in here on your wedding day? You can't be stupid."

"I was giving him closure. Nothing happened." I said, but the girls gave me side eyes. I'm just glad it's over.

Hunter's POV

I was going to see Trinity to slip a hand written note to Bianca. I had a feeling she was nervous and I wanted to calm her down. But, when I saw Tommy walking from where the girls were at I was livid.

"What the Fuck are you doing here?" I said, sizing up Tommy. I dont want to have to beat his ass on my wedding day. My daughters and son are here.

"Just making sure she's making the right choice." Tommy looked me in the eyes, he wasn't backing down.

"You know she's making the right choice. I don't know why you thought she'd ever pick you."

"Well let's see the only reason why she started messing with you is for that NXT women's title and the money. She'll never love you the way she did me. You know when y'all broke up. I fucked her for weeks at the Stratosphere. You should be careful how you treat nice things."

I've heard enough of him talking. I sucker punched him in the mouth. How dare he talked to me like that? "You'd say anything to tear us apart. I don't care what you did when we broke up. She's mine. Get over it." I kicked him a few times.

I stormed into the room. "You fucked Tommy while we we're on a break?" I asked, looking at her and she was at a lost for words.