37. No One In The World

Shane's POV

We stood at the door holding each other. It was super hard to leave her. My mind wondered, and I thought what  if she needs me. Will she be okay without me?

I don't want to take advantage of her. That's the real reason I'm leaving. When I saw all that chocolate in that lingerie I wanted her instantly. But, I'm hoping she gets her memory back.

I so badly want to take her with me. She doesn't really know anyone here. Her family is back in Florida. As I held her waist, we swayed a little. I kissed her again, this time slipping my tongue in her mouth. I was hard and I wanted her.

My feelings were getting the best of me. All I need is to slide inside of her one more time. But, I couldn't. I promised myself I would wait until the right time. I haven't left her side since the accident, and now I'm feeling guilty. I picked her up and placed her on the kitchen table.

We we're both fumbling with each other's clothes. She was unbuckling my pants and they dropped to the floor. Trinity rubbed my erection through my briefs. I pulled her panties down. "Trinity...." I groaned, as I kissed on her neck. I sucked on it for dear life while I played with her juicy clit.

"Shane... please do not deny me." She said, in a lustful tone. "I need you."

My morals were thrown out of the window. I pulled down my briefs and when she saw my dick she gasped. "What Bunny?"

"I didn't know you had all that baby." She laid back on her table. I pulled her close to my dick. I positioned myself right near her opening. Gosh, I wanted this so damn.

I shoved my cock inside of her. I've missed being inside of her so much. I could Tell she missed it too, by the way she was working her pussy on my dick.

"I've missed your pussy Bunny..." I said, ramming into her nice and rough. She squeezed on her tits while I reached down to stroke her clit. She moans, oos and ahhs confirmed that I was doing a good job fucking her. That magic we had before still existed.

"Mmm... your dick is too good daddy!" She cried out, gushing on my dick.

"Damn baby I want to cum inside of you so bad."

"I know daddy.. I want you to. Cum inside of me." Once she said that I exploded inside of her. I didn't pull out for awhile. I didn't want to leave this spot ever.

Trinity sat up and I pulled out. I pulled my underwear and pants up. "No regrets?" She asked me.

I shook my head. "No baby.. I'll call you once I get to Connecticut."

Leaving her after just having bomb sex on her kitchen table is going to fuck with me. She kissed me with tears in her eyes. I can feel that she loves me, even though her lips won't utter the words.

I know I mean a lot to her. I hated to see my bunny crying like this. I embraced her again. "Bunny, please.. stop crying."

But the tears continued to flow. I wasn't going to give her any false promises or tell her lies. I don't know what's going to happen next, but I want her. I need her just as much as she needs me.

"I love you Shane.." I was completely thrown off by her words.

"No baby. You don't need to say it." I said.

"But I do baby.. I realized it this morning. I mean it and I'm not taking it back." Trinity said.

Damn it felt good to hear her say that. "Baby, I gotta go. But I love you." I kissed her.

Kiera's POV

Bianca and I were at a Park with our kids. We we're still on the park bench drinking coffee and our kids in their stroller.

I needed to get out the house and spill some tea. "Sis, Tye is trying to Fuck again."

Bianca glared. "Yeah, I know. Are you going to do it?" She asked.

"No, I just miss when Aj couldn't keep his hands off of me. Now, it's like pulling teeth to get some dick." I rolled my eyes. Marriage life isn't what I thought.

"Girl, I called Tommy and then hung up. I think he's the one that got away." I said, thinking about him.

"What's going on with Paul. Girl, I thought he was going to kill me when he came looking for you. He thought you were with Tommy."

"I love Paul more than anything. But, lately I've been questioning his love for me."

"At least you get to see him everyday. I rarely See Aj. I guess that's why I've been hanging with Tye. He's good with Ayla too."

"He's not the dad right?"

"No, Aj got a paternity test."

"Sis, leave Tye alone. He's gonna fuck up everything. He never wanted anything serious until you started dating Aj. Cut it off cause Aj is an amazing father and he does what he can when he's home."

I definitely couldn't wait to get into therapy with Paul. We needed it so bad, and all I want to do is focus on my marriage.

Tommy isn't right for me. It was a fling that happened, and that's it. I am not going to try to sike myself out by thinking what if. I love Paul and I need to make sure he knows that.

"Umm same for you. Paul been holding your ass down and stuck around after y'all had Tommy in the house. You didn't tell him the truth until he caught y'all. Fix it with him and don't worry about Tommy."

She was absolutely right. "I'm going to do it. I promise."

"How's Trin?"

"I wouldn't know. She kicked me out cause I told her Shane smashed Jacqueline back in the day."

Kiera covered her face. "What was the point?"

"He has a dark skin fetish."

"Nah, the way that man was crying over her in the hospital, he love her ass."

"She needed to know."

Kiera groaned. "Sis, she didn't. Shane has been neglecting his own family to take care of her. If it was just sex he would have been left. Why are you acting like this?"

"I propositioned him after the MYC, because I wanted to get on the main roster. He turned me down."

Kiera gasped. "Bitch, don't play. You were going to fuck Shane."

"You damn right. But, then I kept flirting with Paul and that's when he propositioned me."

"Do you want Shane?"

"Not anymore..." I admitted. There was a lot that I didn't tell Trinity. But, I don't like he's fucking my friend though.

"Girl, you're crazy. So, that's why you tried to get her with Marty?"

"Something like that.. Shane should have given me that spot, so I didn't want him to be happy with Trinity."

"Sis, with this tea you just snatch all my edges completely bald. I cannot believe that. Trinity is our friend though."

"I know, But I hold grudges and I'm gonna get Shane's ass back. I'm not sure how though."

"Leave it alone! Let it go. Girl you need some psychiatric help. Leave that man alone. You're married. That's your stepdaughters uncle. Don't be foul."

"I'll consider it. But no promises."