31. Eye Of The Needle Part ✌🏾

Jon's POV

What the hell was she doing here? Coming here to the hospital to see my wife. She didn't acknowledge me.

"Hey Girl... are you okay?" Charlotte walked over to my wife, bypassing me.

Trinity studied her face for awhile, but she couldn't place her. "Ric Flair has a daughter?"

Charlotte looked at me, but I didn't say anything. She would figure it out soon enough. "Yes, Girl. It's me Charlotte."

"I don't know you sis. But, if you could bring your daddy here I'd be happy. Wait, is he still alive?"

"Yes, he's still alive." Charlotte said, with agitated in voice. I guess she wasn't expecting her to have memory loss.

"I'm sorry I don't remember you. I don't even remember being married. Please don't be mad."

"I'm sorry. No one told me. But, I'm going to go now. I just wanted to make sure you were okay."

"Thanks for stopping by Ashley." Trinity said.

"How'd you know my name?"

"I don't know. You look like your name is Ashley." Trinity shrugged.

"I'll walk you out." I said, following Charlotte out of the room. I need to make sure she understands.

Once we got far away from the room I said, "Look, my wife doesn't remember all the problems. I'm going to try to get her back."

Charlotte groaned. "Well, at least come fuck me tonight. I'm staying in a hotel near the airport. I miss you and I miss it." She grabbed my dick, not caring who saw us.

Things were becoming harder, literally and I  said I wasn't going to cheat anymore. But, Charlotte was looking good and I needed a good nut. "Why you gotta do me like this?" I asked, when we got to the elevator.

"We have fun and I know she never filled your fantasies the way I do. I got the rope and jack daniels in my room. I'll text you my hotel info."

She always knows what I like. Fuck, one more time won't hurt. "Aight bet I'll be there. Wear heels and your hair in a bun." I said, walking off making sure no one saw us.

Shane's POV

"Hey Trin.. I'm going to head home early. Tomorrow I will come see you before I head on the road." Jon kissed her cheek. He's probably going to go fuck Charlotte. Here he has a chance to get her back and he blows it.

"Okay see you later." She waves goodbye. Once he left she sighed in relief.

"I'm so glad he's gone. He likes that white girl that came in. Something is up between them. My gut is never wrong. He clinched up when that girl walked in and didn't say nothing."

I wasn't going to confirm it. She knows it. "Oh well. So tomorrow you go home. I'm going to stay with you as well. Anything you need I got you." I wanted her to know I'm here for her.