01. Kisses Down Low

Naomi's POV

I took off my coat and tossed it on the chair. I walked over to him and straddle Shane's lap. I could feel how hard I made him. It was actually quite sexy how bad this man wanted me.

I started to grind a little in his lap rubbing my hot heat against his dick. I wrap my arms around his neck. I kissed him again and this time I slip my tongue in his mouth. Shane picks me up and I gasped. "Damn daddy! I ain't know you were this strong."

"I love the way daddy sounds coming out of your mouth." Shane threw me on the bed. He took of his suit jacket and took off his shirt.

"I know that's what you like. So I couldn't help it." I giggled. Shane standing over me turned me on.

He reached into his pocket. "Can I make it rain on you baby?" He looked into my eyes.

I nodded. I watched as he threw hundred dollar bills on me. I might slide out with some of the money no bullshit. He throwing out hair money, Gucci boots money. Hell, mortgage money. I watched him get naked. My eyes were stuck on how big his dick is. Damn his dick was thick and long. Couldn't believe he's been hiding all that.

Shane looked down at his dick and then back at me with a smirk on his face. "Oh baby you like what you see?"

I nodded. I got on my knees in front of him and took him in my mouth. I looked up at him watching me. My mouth watered around his juicy dick. I held his dick at the base and I sucked on him.

"Your mouth is sooo good baby. Keep sucking daddy like that." Shane smirked, playing in my hair. He's lucky I straightened my real hair for this, cause if I had on my usual wig I'd have to cuss him out.

I sucked him faster while I played with his balls. I lifted his dick and sucked on his balls. I watched his reaction while I was jerking him off. I returned to sucking his juicy dick. He tasted so damn good.

At this point his hand were behind my head and he was fucking my mouth. I loved him being rough with me. I could feel my pussy dripping from between my legs. Sucking dick never made me this wet.

I hit him with the deepthroat. I knew he was going to cum from that.

"Oh shit! I'm gonna to cum down your throat sexy.. god you look so damn sexy with my cock in your mouth." Shane groaned, while I was deepthroating him.

"Shittt!" Shane groaned and he came over and over again down my throat. His nut had an unique taste to it. I actually liked the way he tasted.

He pulled me up and tongue kissed me. Damn, this is so fucking hot. I love when a man kisses me after he cums in my mouth. He picks me up and lays me on the bed. "You're blowing my expectations Trinity." He kneeled at the end of the bed.

Shane spread my legs and I was trembling a little bit. "You're already so wet lover." He slow kissed my pussy and my body shuttered each time. "Damn Baby don't tell me you're about to cum..." he kissed my pussy again. "Just from my kisses lover."

I couldn't even make out words to respond to him. He spread my pussy lips and lick my juices up. "You're so damn tasty." He nibbled on my clit while he plunged his finger inside of me. I loved the sound of him finger fucking me.

"This is too good Shane.." I said, breathing hard. This man was about to make me cum and he hasn't fucked me yet. I laid back while he continued to feast on my pussy. He tongue game was perfect.

He inserted another finger and with his right hand he played with my nipple. My body start shaking and I couldn't hold back. My pussy gushed and I came so hard. I couldn't remember the last time I came that hard.  "Fuck Daddy!!" I cried out.

"You're so beautiful when you cum." He moved on top of me and whispered in my ear. "I could make you cum like that on the regular."

I ignored his comment and pushed him off of me. "Fuck me!" I said, getting into doggystyle position. I looked back at him waited for him to slid into this wet pussy. "This pussy ain't gonna fuck itself white boy."

Shane got on the bed and positioned himself behind me. He rubbed his juicy dick against my dripping wet pussy. "I was serious about what I said lover." He jammed his big ol dick inside of me and I had to adjust to his size.

"And you thought you was gonna put that big ol dick in my ass. No sir!" I said, arching my back lower.

"One day.." he said, fucking me fast and smacking my ass. Okay, so my preconceived notions were all wrong. Shane is daddy as fuck and he's tearing this pussy up.

"Fuck!! Daddy!!!" I cried out, while throwing my ass back like the nasty little whore I am.

"Is this my pussy Trinity?"

I didn't hesitate nor think about it. "Yes daddy. It's yours." I screamed, taking all this good ass dick. White boy definitely can back up all that talking he was doing earlier.

"That's what I thought." He pulled on my hair while pounding into me. "My pussy.."

Shit, the way he put it down and the fact that we're fucking on a pile of money. That I'm legit trying to slide out with.

Shane wrapped both around my neck from the back while fucking me fast. "Lets cum together lover." When He said that I felt my body shaking again. He shot his load deep inside of me while I was cumming. The feeling alone was amazing. I laid on my stomach and Shane pulled out.

"You're better than these dreams I've been having about you." He said, and we both started laughing.

"You definitely were way better than I thought. Too bad this is a one time thing."

Shane pushed me on my back and moved on top of me. He kissed me. "Doesn't have to be baby."

"Oh stop... you're married and so am I. It's just the alcohol. But, I did enjoy my time with you." I said.

"It's not the alcohol Trinity. But, I honestly want you again. Let's shower." He sat up and grabbed my hand.

Once we we're in the shower. We we're all over each other. I couldn't believe how hot we were for each other. I wasn't even like this for my husband. My hair was getting wet and curling up.

"Your hair looks better curly than straight. I like your natural hair instead of those extensions you wear."

I rolled my eyes. "I don't care what you like." He pushed me against the shower wall and kissed on my neck. He picked me up and bounced me on his dick. This man is insatiable.

"But you like this dick though!" He said, while I was riding him and he was holding me up.

"Fuck... you're right." I moaned. I don't want this night to end.