23. Don't Want You Back

Trinity's POV

"Jon I'm done there's nothing to explain." I said.

"No, you ain't leaving me. You left the WWE, but not me!" Jon raised his voice. His purpose of coming here is absolutely worthless. He needs to understand I'm done.

"Jon, I don't want you. Just let it go." I folded my arms.

"C'mon Trin you're my bae. I need you bad." Jon pleaded, but I wasn't falling for it.

"Trinity are you okay?" Marty stepped in, but I didn't need him too.

"This is between my wife and I. Mind ya business bruh." Jon didn't look his way. I wasn't surprised.

"Trinity come on with me. I don't think Jon is in his right mind." Marty said, grabbing my hand.

That set Jon off. "She goes when I tell her to." Jon snatched my hand away. "So you fucking him too?"

"Mate, seriously this is Bianca and Hunter's wedding. This isn't the place. She told you she wasn't going back to you. You fucked up your loss." Marty escorted me back to the main area. Leaving Jon speechless.

"Thank you!" I whispered to him.

"At least dance with you me." Marty asked.

I nodded. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he held my waist while we slow danced. "Are you okay?" He asked me.

I nodded and smiled. "I'm good.. thanks for answering. I'm excited for my new life in Vegas."

"Same I have a work visa for now and I might becoming a dual citizen. I'm debating, but I'm excited to be in the states. Maybe we could hang out."

"Yeah, we could. I'm getting some things shipped this week from Orlando and I'll need help unpacking if you're free."

"Absolutely! It would be nice to have a friend here other than Kenny." He said.

Marty seemed like a nice guy and right now all I need is friends. I didn't seem like the type he was interested in anyways, so that will make things easier.

"Thanks! My sisters all have babies, so I don't want to bother them."

"No problem. I'm looking forward to our new friendship. You seem really cool."

"You do too..." I smiled, we were still slow dancing.

Shane's POV

I should have gone to Vegas, but instead I stayed home in Connecticut. I knew Trinity thought I was done. My wife went through my phone and saw everything. I would never hurt Bunny like that. That's why I need to get down to Vegas.

My stupid wife just wants to steal my joy and Bunny makes me so happy. But, I bought a secret phone, so I will texting her later.

"Your whore called. Shane you know better than to do something like that. I should have known something when you sent me that 'Shane wants to risk it all for Naomi' meme. I knew you had a crush on her, but I didn't think she'd want your old ass."

"Don't worry I'm done with her and I'm sorry I made that mistake." I lied. She doesn't need to know everything.

I went upstairs into the bathroom with my new iPhone. I locked the door and sat on the bench texting her.

Me: Bunny, please forgive me. My wife took my phone but I'm flying to Vegas tomorrow. I need to see you

Trinity: Fuck you!! You haven't talked to me all week.🤦🏾‍♀️✌🏾

Me: No baby my wife took my phone and I couldn't do anything about it. Save this number baby. Please I'm super sorry. Forgive me baby...

Trinity: Ugh idk...

Me: Baby please.. I just want to hold you and kiss you. We don't have to have sex.

Trinity: You always say that🙄🤦🏾‍♀️

Me: Bunny... please. It's bad enough You left the WWE

Trinity: I'm just hella emotional right now..I'm  just confused on what I want

Me: I'll see you tomorrow babe😘