24. Last Time

Trinity's POV

My hair wasn't combed and I didn't have on any makeup. Marty and I have been unpacking my apartment all day.

I'd ordered us some pizza. I was sitting on the floor and Marty snapped a picture of me. "Boy don't put me on Snapchat." I tried to cover my face, but that didn't work.

I checked my phone to see fans blowing me up shipping me with Marty. I'm not ready for this kinda attention.

"Too late. They are shipping us too." He joked, but I know that's going to annoy the hell out of Shane. He's overprotective over me and I know he's going to act different since I'm Vegas now.

The doorbell rang. "I'll get it. It's the pizza." Marty stood up and walked over to answer the phone. I laid on the floor cause I was tired. We've been working on the apartment all day.

"Umm.. what are you doing here?" I heard a familiar voice from the front door. I sighed and walked behind Marty.

"Hey Shane, come on in." I wasn't going to make a scene or out myself that I'm messing with him. Shane on the other hand looked like he was going to spazz. I gave him a hug trying to make things seem normal.

"So, tell me why is Marty Scurll here? Wasn't he in your DMs?"

I gasped. I forgot I told him about that. Before I can speak up, Marty did. "I'm helping her get her apartment together."

Shane turned around and sat down on the couch. "Oh okay. Thank you for helping her." He took his shoes off and proceeded to the bedroom. "I'm going to lay down Bunny."

Marty looked at me confused and Shane closed my bedroom door, he asked, "Trin, you're fucking him?"

"Does it matter?" I asked.

"Well you leave your problematic marriage to date a married man. I don't think you're thinking clearly love." Marty admitted.

"Don't worry about me. I'll see you tomorrow." I hugged him.

"I'm kinda busy. But I'll catch up with you later this week." Marty was acting differently towards me.

"Did I do something wrong?" I asked, confused by him leaving.

"Yes, you were giving me vibes that you wanted to see where things go. But, I see you're already seeing someone."

I was speechless. I honestly thought we were just friends. I didn't treat him a special way. Just like how I treat all my guy friends. "I assumed we were just friends."

"It's cool. I'm leaving anyways." Marty didn't say anything else to me. He left my apartment. I went into my bedroom. Shane was laying there in his boxers.

I straddled him and leaned forward to kiss him. "I've missed you. Don't have her answering the phone anymore."

"I'm sorry Bunny. But, what's the deal with Marty?" I was waiting for him to ask me.

"He's my friend. That's it." I knew he wasn't going to believe me. But, I need him to believe me and understand I'm vulnerable right.

"I trust you. I'm not going to over react. I heard the whole conversation. My wife isn't pregnant by the wife."

"Great." My mind was in a thousand places. I just want to get some dick and relax. All the other stuff can wait.

"I've missed you Bunny." He said, and I don't know why but I started crying. He sat up in my bed and held me. "What's the matter beautiful?"

"I'm all over the place." I said, in between sobbing. I made a rash decision of leaving WWE to escape my husband. I never thought I'd be getting a divorce. I need time to think of what I really need." I just couldn't stop crying.

"It's tough to go through something like this, but baby I'm here for you. Anything you need." He wiped my tears.

"It's not money. I don't want financial support. I just need you be there for me as I go through this divorce. I'm honestly scared." I admitted the truth. "He showed up to the reception. I just need a shoulder to cry on. I'm literally a wreck. I'm losing my love for wrestling."

"Well you know you have the 90 day clause anyways. Just relax for three months. Don't even train. Just take time for yourself. I will stay as long as you need me too. I hate seeing you like this."

"I held it together while Marty was here, but I just couldn't hold it in anymore. I feel dirty for sleeping with you. I feel stupid that he used me. I could never love him again." Jon had stripped all possibilities of me loving him or anyone else again.

"You're not stupid or dirty. You did everything to support him. You just need a man that would do the same for you."

"I want us to make love for the last time and then let's just be done with this. It's for the best. We we're doom from the beginning."

"At least let me stay the night." Shane replied.

"Of course Baby." I climbed back on top of him. I know that he didn't want to end it, but it's going be good for me. He should be with his wife, not me.

He wasn't the reason I was getting a divorce, but it was Jon. I deserved so much better. I kissed him and my body was so hot for him.

Shane flipped me so that I was on my back. He pulled my shorts off and removed my thong. He kissed on my thighs. "I have to taste you for the last time." He jammed his skillful tongue within my pussy and I held on to the bedspread while he was lapping my pussy fast.

He used two fingers to rub my clit rhythmically while he was eating my pussy. "Damn I'm gonna miss the way you taste Bunny." He said, nibbling on my swollen clit.

"Fuck Daddy!" My back arched from the bed, from how good he was licking my pussy. I can't believe this is the last time. I squirted in his mouth. "Fuck me Daddy." I begged. "I need your dick so bad." I groaned.

I got on all fours while pulled his boxers off. He filled me up with his cock. All I could think about was no one fucks me like he does. "So Good Daddy!" I said.

"I know Bunny.. you get so wet for me. Don't forget how I put it down for it." He said, still giving me slow passionate strokes. He was already hitting my spot. I don't even deserve dick this bomb.

"This is my pussy Bunny... don't care who you're with after me." Daddy informed me, and I couldn't find the lie. My pussy belongs to him whether I like it or not.

I worked my pussy matching those bomb ass strokes. "Yes daddy my pussy is all yours. Fuck!" I swear he gets on my nerves, but when he's inside of me I forget everything. All I know my kitty's owner is Shane Brandon McMahon.

"You know it Bunny.. Damn I love you..your pussy." He started fucking me rough and hard. It was too good.

"Yesss! Daddy I love this dick. I don't want to let you go."  I cried out, cumming on the dick.

"Shit this is good Bunny!" Shane came inside of me and as I laid on my stomach with him on top of me I thought about something.

This fool just told me he loved me. I know he corrected himself, but I knew he meant it. Damn does he really love me? Nah, he doesn't just my pussy. Right?