10. What Happens In Vegas, Stays In Vegas Part ✌🏾

A/N: I write a lot of books on here. Sometimes I delete them cause I'm not feeling it. But I appreciate y'all spam commenting me and viewing book. We're at 900 views and I published this book last weekend. Y'all really love affairs like I do. (Not in real life but if Dean wanna slide in my DMs I'm open 🤸🏽‍♀️💦) but Thank you lovies 😘

Trinity's POV

"Look who decided to show face. You're too busy for us common folk." Trips said, hugging me.

I couldn't help but laugh. "Nah baby I'm the common folk. You still got money. When are you marrying my sister?"

"Soon, I'm not letting these thirsty ass dudes steal my Binks. We might have something small and intimate. But I want you there but don't bring Shane."

My jaw drop at him mentioning Shane. I know Trips is her best friend too, but shit I ain't want him to know. "You mean Jon."

"No Trin, I meant Shane. It was only a matter of time. He always talked about you. That man has wanted you for years."

What the hell was he talking about? But at the same time I can believe this shit. Shane is low key thirsty for me. "Damn Trips you stay with the tea."

"Yes, I do. Every time Kiera and Aj fight she brings the baby with her to our house. She's helpful with Paulie so I don't care. But I'm gonna start charging rent." Trips laughed, chewing on gum. Damn, is this fool really supposed to be spilling sis' tea like that.

"Bye Trips!" I chucked the deuces and walked out to the crowd. I stopped in my tracks when I saw Shane in the front row. What the hell was he doing here? I'm starting to think he's stalking me.

I walked over to him and folded my arms. I leaned against the barricade. "What the hell are you doing here?"

"Offering NXT contracts. I'm on business baby. I'm not here to watch you Bunny."

Trips is going to find out he's here and he's going to lose his shit. Shane had this smirk on his face like this was all a joke to him. "You know that's fucked up."

"He took Pete Dunne from us. He was gonna be big. Along with a bunch of others. I'm here Sasha is jumping ship soon. I have to protect my grandfather's legacy. Sorry I know you're friends with them, but it's business."

I rolled my eyes at him and covered my face. I honestly didn't want to argue with him. I can go home to my husband for that. "You're dead ass wrong."

"I told you I don't give a fuck about Hunter. You want to sit next to me Bunny."

"Nope..." I said, before I could walk away. Hunter was already standing behind me.

"Trinity why do you bring your boyfriend to my event?" Hunter said, looking Shane up and down, sizing him up.

"I didn't know he was coming." I said.

"Trin, you're like family to me because of Binks. Don't lie to me."

Shane stood up. " Don't fucking talking to her like that. She told you she didn't know, so leave it as that. I'm signing NXT contracts tonight."

"Why how fucking classy? None of my talent is going for that. You forgot that huge investors behind my product. But, wait you know that because you want a piece of company, but I'd never let a McMahon get a dime of my company."

"You brainwashed my sister. You never loved her. All the affairs and you finally decide to leave with Bianca. How long is that gonna last? She still isn't a Levesque. What's the hold up? My sister doesn't want you."

Hunter laughed at him so hard. "Wait, you're judging me but your stalker ass has pictures of Trinity in your phone since she first started. You must go home and beat your dick thinking about her. Not to mentioning Steph told me you've called your wife, Trinity or Naomi several times in bed. You're obsessed."

I couldn't believe the words he was saying. I just waited for Shane's response.

"So, what I have her now. Clearly I have good taste. Look at her." Shane eyed my body and at this point I didn't know how to feel.

"Whatever, I'll let you stay and try to steal talent, but just remember you suck at talent relations." Hunter walked off from the conversation.

"So you wanted me all along?" I asked.

"Trinity... you wouldn't have given me a chance under normal circumstances. I jumped on the chance to be with you. Bunny, you're my dream girl."

"This too much. Who approached who about the arrangement?"

"Jon presented it to me, but only cause people talk. That interview on Talking Smack, everybody said I was ready to risk it all."

I need to go back and rewatch that interview. I rubbed my temples. This is honestly too much. This man was practically a fanboy. He better be lucky he has bomb ass dick, because I'd cut his stalker ass off right now. "Shane fans are coming in now. I'll text you later."

"Let me take you to dinner Bunny." I heard from behind me. But I didn't respond.

I returned to my seat where Sasha and Bianca were sitting. I hugged Sasha so tight. She just had her baby last month. "Damn sis you're snatched." On the other side of her was her fiancé, Johnny Gargano.

"Thanks Trin.. and oh we have to talk because it seems like you've joined the club." Sasha winked at me. Damn everyone knows my tea.

"It wasn't intentional. But I'll tell you over drinks. It's complicated."

"Yeah we saw you talking to him a few moments ago. Didn't know you even liked white dudes."

My friends are low key crazy. They talk about affairs out in the open like it's nothing. "Yea yea.. how's the baby?" I asked.

"Our little girl Xia is just fine. She's getting so big."

All my friends have children and I know that's something I want. But do I want to put my career on hold for that. "Gargano who are you signed to?"

"I'm signing tonight! A few select people are getting exclusive contracts. I believe that's why Shane is here. To resign or sign new talent to NXT. I know Mercedes isn't coming though."

"I might... I'm tired of losing to Alexa Bliss. I'm better than her." Sasha spat.

Johnny kissed her on her forehead and I damn near melted. They have such a cute ass relationship. Like damn I can't believe what they went through before. They are clearly in love.

Would I give it all up for Shane? Leave my broken marriage. Hunter has already approached me about signing with him, but I didn't tell the girls. I'm going to make my decision tonight and somebody's feelings are going to be hurt either way. I just hope I'm making the right choice.