06. Harsh Reality

Naomi's POV

I was home from the road and Jon had his children over. I always loved being around them. But, he always pressuring me on when we're having children. I just don't feel like it's the right time.

"Baby, can I talk to you?" Jon asked, and honestly I didn't know where it was coming from. We we're in the living room watching a movie.

I cleared my throat. "Sure.." We went upstairs to the bedroom. I sat on our king size bed and looked up at him. "What's up?"

"So, you said your date with Shane went good, right? I haven't heard from him since that night."

I scrunched up my face and looked at him crazy. "I'm not fucking that man again."

"I mean..." Jon rubbed the back of his neck. "Can you at least talk to him. Please? We need the money baby."

"Hell no! You handle your own business. I did my part of the deal. You must be crazy if you think I'm going to do everything."

Jon sucked his teeth. "You can't be serious. That man likes you obviously. That's why I offered you to him."

I rolled my eyes. "Jon, honestly you only care about yourself. You don't see anything wrong with letting another man fuck your wife?" I stared at him.

"Listen it's business Trin. I don't have any other skills. I just know how to wrestle."

It was clear what Binky said. My husband is selfish as fuck. I'm starting to feel like I don't know him anymore. "I'm not helping your selfish ass no more."

"Ain't nobody selfish. I have mouths to feed. I can't be out here playing games. So, you're going to call Shane tonight or it's gonna be a problem."

I shook my head. He must really think he owns me. "I'm not calling nobody. You're a grown ass man with a mouth. Your mama baby your ass too much because your dad was gone all the time. I'm not your mother Jon!" I yelled. He was really getting under my skin.

"Oh see you're hitting below the belt talking my daddy. You know how I feel about that. That's fucked up Trin."

"Shit.. ion care anymore. You think you're my pimp or something. I'm staying in a hotel until you can get your shit together." I started packing a small bag. What I'm not going to do is lay with a man who keep disrespecting me. "Call the man yourself if you want your job, if not stay unemployed."

Enough was a enough. The more I thought about this situation the more I was seeing that he's using me. I was stupid enough to agree to his deal.

"Fine, Trin leave me like my dad did. I should have married a Samoan woman anyways." He spat, walking towards our bedroom door.

"Oh because I don't have Samoan blood running through my veins I'm not good enough. Fuck You! Since you want to be petty I'll be honest. Shane made me cum, several times. His dick is bigger than yours too. I was trying to spare your feelings but fuck your feelings." I yelled at him. It felt so good to add gasoline to the fire.

"Oh forreal... Trinity. Maybe if you were better in bed then I'd fuck you more. But it's whatever. Yea keep packing your shit. While you're leaving find a man to put up with all your bullshit too. I'm tired of your ass."'

At this point I wasn't going to respond to him anymore. I didn't need to say anything else. Everything I need to let out I already did. I'm not dealing with his bullshit. I grabbed my things and headed for the door.

He can say whatever he wants but he doesn't give a fuck about me. I took off my wedding bands and placed it on the side table by the door. I didn't even say goodbye to the kids.

Shane's POV

I had to work on some things at NXT. William Regal was doing a horrible job since Hunter left the company. It's been a year and we're still picking up the pieces.

I was checking into a hotel room when I saw Trinity walking in with several suitcases. I couldn't stop looking at her. I got my room keys and I walked over to her. She didn't look like her usually bubbly self. "Bunny, what's wrong."

I told myself I wasn't going to talk to her again, but the lie detector determined that was a lie.

"Long story short I got into it with Jon. He said some pretty nasty things to me. I just honestly want to get my room and go to sleep. It's my day off and my own husband is degrading me."

I never liked the guy to begin with. Like I'm wrong for accepting the offer, but he's wrong for trying to get personal gain.

"Listen, just come up to my room. I'm here for a few days. I don't want you stressing, okay."

She nodded and she honestly looked like she was on the brink of tears. I couldn't have her crying, especially over him. I pulled her in and hugged her. "Bunny, don't cry okay. It's all going to be okay. Come on let's go upstairs and order food service."

"Okay.." She weakly smiled at me. I just couldn't believe that she was here with me. I did miss her.

It was quit on the elevator. Once we got to the hotel room she took her clothes off down to her underwear and climbed in the bed. If she wanted to sleep I wasn't going to bother her.

I put my things in the closet cause I'm going to be here for the rest of the week. I was a bit tired so I decided to take a quick shower.

I wonder what Jon said to her. I'm thinking I shouldn't even rehire him but maybe if I do make him job out. I don't like Bunny feeling like this. She's usually talkative and joking around. Not today she's in bed and she hasn't said much.

She doesn't deserve to be treated like that. I get out of the shower and brush my teeth. I put on my pajama bottoms. I climb in bed behind her.

"Hold me...please." She said in a very low voice. I pulled her close to me and held her tight.

"Of course Bunny. If you want or need to vent I'm here to listen. Marriage is hard."

"I don't want to talk about it today. But I appreciate you sharing your space. I've been paying all the bills. I can afford it but it's too much. He has child support to pay. Now, he wants to say spite things like I haven't sacrificed for him."

"Do you want me to give him his job back?"

"He needs to man up and call you. I can't fight all his battles. I'm honestly tired and for him to ask he should have married a Samoan woman. That blew me. No shade to them but black women always make a way out of no way and hold men down. Just to be taken advantage of and mistreated. I'm fucking tired."

I could hear and feel her frustrating with her husband and I noticed she wasn't wearing her wedding ring. "Listen I'll reach out to him and talk to him about his contract. But stop stressing. You shouldn't have to be the husband. Listen don't worry about anything Daddy is going to take care of you." I said, and we both started laughing. There was my bunny coming out.

I loved listening to her laugh. She turned around and faced me. "You love calling yourself Daddy."

"It sounds better coming out of your mouth." I kissed her juicy lips. I thought she would have pulled back but she didn't. She kissed me back.

I already felt my dick getting hard, but I wasn't going to capitalize on her because she was emotional. "Fuck me daddy and don't tell me no."

This woman is going to be the death of me.