26. Come As You Are Part 1

Kiera's POV

"Why are you trying to step up Trin with Marty?" I asked, it just didn't make any sense. We all knew she had feelings for Shane. 

She says one thing, but her actions tell me everything I need to know. I know she doesn't want to end up like us, but it's going to happen.

"Shane is a snake in the grass. We don't need an insider sleeping with the enemy. It's bad enough you're with Aj."

I glared at her. "Um, excuse me. But that's Ayla's dad. Watch how you talk about my husband. I don't play when it comes to him." I had to get shawty straight because what we're not going to do is bash him.

"I'm just saying. I don't want all business getting back to WWE." Bianca explained, but she sounded crazy to me.

"Honey focus on the wrestling instead of breaking up people's relationships. If Shane makes her happy then let her date him. Don't force another man on her."

Bianca looked annoyed by my comment. But, I honestly didn't care.

"Don't forget I do have the power to fire you."

"Some of that McMahon DNA transferred to you somehow. You need to relax. Don't forget I'm a better wrestler than you. Your husband ain't getting rid of me."

One thing is I don't want my friendship to interfere with my business relationship with Hunter. One thing I like about him is even if Bianca and I get into it, he doesn't allow that affects how he books me.

Bianca has petty ways about her. She has allowed power to get to her head. Thankfully Hunter has noticed what I have And is only allowing her to wrestle.

"Kiera, don't play. I own the company too."

Ugh, here she goes with this. I love my sister, but she needs to relax. "Girl, Bye! So Ayla loves our new place in Vegas. Now we don't have to stay in your guest room. Aj should be home tonight. I've missed him so much."

"I'm glad..."

"Damn you're being Shady Susie today.  What's the tea of Aleister showing up to your wedding?"

"Man, Listen I had a gut feeling he was coming. I'm changing my number so that why he can't contact me. I'm never going back."

"You didn't tell me when we were paying your hotel bill that you were smashing Aleister. He could have paid for it." I laughed.

"I was trying to keep things a secret. I knew it was temporary. I'll never allow myself to get that low again."

I poked my lips out. "You better not girl. I thought we were going have to fight him and Hunter. Stop being a hoe."

"You fucked Tye when you were pregnant and broken up."

I smirked at her. "Sometimes you just want someone close to your age. Plus, I love Tye's body. If Aj acts crazy I'm fucking Tye." I am being completely honest.

"Really?"

"Yes, I think he's fucked Charlotte since we've been married. He gets crazy defensive when I bring her up."

"You know she was fucking Trin's husband. I don't trust that hoe. Are you going to let it slide or confront him?"

"I mean I was the other woman before, so I feel like it's karma. I'm going to chill for now." I said.

Marty's POV

I knocked on her door. "Are you busy? I want to talk to you about something."

"Nope.." she smiled. "Come on in. I'm just cooking chicken nuggets and fries." She allowed me to walk past her. I hope she believes me.

I sat down on her couch. "Are you alone?" I asked, looking around. Hoping that Shane was gone.

"Yes, what's up?" She said, sitting next to me.

"It's Bianca.. I don't think you should trust her." I confessed, and I knew Trinity was taken back by what I was saying. But, I wasn't going to lie to her.

Indecent Proposal || (Editing) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें