22. Mrs. Levesque Part ✌🏾

Trinity's POV

As I stood at the alter watching Hunter look at Bianca. I knew it. What he said earlier was his true feeling. He'd sacrificed  so much to be with her.

No their love story is far from perfect, but they absolutely love each other and nobody can take that away from each other

It made me think about my own situation. I love my husband, but I'm falling for Shane. I don't want to and I don't want to be like my friends.

It's hard to understand what I go through and why I left Jon. My love for my husband is dying. He's not the man I thought he was.

Bianca looks amazing in her beautiful dress and I can't help but cry. I love my sis so much.

Thankfully Tommy wack ass was escorted off the property. I'm glad so we can enjoy this weekend. I'm looking into the crowd and I see Stephanie sitting with Ambrose. Isn't he married to Renee? He's holding their little boy like he's a family.

"Do you Bianca Blair take Paul Levesque to be your lawfully wedded husband?" The officiant asked.

"Yes, I do!" Bianca smiled so dam hard when she said that. It warmed my heart to see two people that were madly in Love her married.

"Do you Paul Levesque take Bianca Blair to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do! God knows I do." Everyone started laughing.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." The officiant said, and they shared their first kiss. Everyone was awwing and clapping.

At the reception I was glad to sit down. I still haven't talked to Jon about whatever he needed to talk to me about. I was hoping Shane was going to surprise me for a night of rough sex. I haven't heard from him.

I saw Kenny Omega and I walked over to him. "Hey, Kenny. Didn't expect to see you here. I'm excited to be at ECW. Are you ready to wrestle me?" I gave him a hug.

"Yes I am. This is going to be amazing.How long can you last?" His gaze went from my breast back to my face. "In the ring that is." Kenny smirked at me, and it almost felt like he was flirting.

I side eyed him. "I can last a long time. I want you to train me though."

"There's someone I want you to meet. He's Hunters newest signee." He signaled for someone to come over.

"Hi Mrs. Fatu we've never met before. I'm Marty Scurll." He extended his hand to me. I shook his hand.

"It's just Trinity.. nice to meet you. So what made you sign to ECW?"

"I'm looking for different opportunities. Kenny tells me you want to wrestle him. We should wrestle each other first."

I smiled. "That would be nice. I am excited to wrestle men for the first time."

"You should be. You're pretty athletic. Have you found a place in Vegas yet?"

"Yes, I've been buying a lot of stuff. I'm still waiting for my things to be shipped from Orlando. I'm sure you know my tea."

"Oh your divorce. Do whatever you need to do to make you happy. I'm sure you're making it for the right choices."

"Thank you. Not many people see it that way. My mom thinks I should work it out, but I'm done." I then realized I overshared too much information.

Stephanie came over to us. "Evening gentleman. Do you mind if I steal Trinity for a moment?"

"Go ahead. We will be here." Marty said.

Stephanie and I walked over to an area where no one can hear us. "What have you done to my brother?"

"What are you talking about?" I asked, trying to act confused. How did she even know we were messing around?

"Don't give me that bullshit. You are fucking my brother. I was with him a week ago going over some business and you kept poppin up in his phone. He told me he's been seeing you for the last few months."

Why the hell would he be stupid enough to spill our tea like that? "I'm not talking about this with you."

"Please just leave him alone. His wife doesn't deserve this. Shane isn't a whore like me. I have no shame I'm still messing with Dean and he's married. But, Shane is a good guy. Break it off with him. I'll give you a hundred thousand."

It was clear that McMahons think they can buy you and own you. I'm not interested in her money. "No..." I said, walking out.

"I will out you and make your divorce worst." She said, in the distance.

"And I will tell them your brother offered my husband his contract back if he got sleep with me." I turned around to face her. I placed my hands on my hips waiting for her response.

"No fucking way!!"

I walked outside on the balcony to get some fresh air. I dialed Shane.

"Hello?" A female voice answered.

I looked at my phone making sure I dialed the correct number. "I need to speak to Shane."

"No, you're not speaking to my husband. He's not allowed to talk to you anymore. He's married with children, I'm sure you knew all of this prior to you sleeping with him."

My heart dropped this is why he hasn't been texting me lately. I just need to know why didn't he tell me we we're done. I hung up there wasn't anything I could say. I rushed to the bathroom and went into the stall and cried.

This isn't how I wanted to end things with Shane. I miss hearing him call me Bunny and how he holds me in bed. My heart is broken. I didn't think he would leave me like that.

I got myself together and slowed my breathing down. I walked out and fixed my makeup. Our relationship is really over and I'm okay with that.

I walked out of the bathroom. "Jon what are you doing here?" I looked at him and he was dressed nicely. I'm just not sure why he thought it was okay.

"Trinity come home. I want you back."