43. No Words

Kiera's POV

"Your side boyfriend called me last night. Told me he's been coming to the house and spending time with Ayla.. what the fuck Kiera?" Aj asked, and I just picked him up from the airport.

Tye is a fucking Bitch for that. How could he? I am glad I cut off his snitch ass. "We haven't messed around. I would just be lonely and he would hang out with Ayla and I." I admitted, but I knew this was going. I am just honestly tired of arguing.

"You continue to fuck up Kiera. You don't love me?" He asked, but it wasn't in an argumentative tone. He seemed hurt by actions.

"I do love you with all my heart. But, I made the stupid decision by leaving NXT. I could have been on the main roster by now. I am sorry daddy." I confessed, and I really meant it.

"I don't like you having your old fuck buddy around our daughter."

"I am going to have to quit wrestling anyways." I said.

"You're pregnant aren't you?" He asked me. I didn't want to tell him until I was showing. We went through so much when I got pregnant the first time. He changed up on me that it was scary. I just don't know how he will handle this pregnancy.

"I am eventually going to have to retire. My oldest children rarely see me and now we having another child. They deserve a father being there. I left you all alone here in Vegas and was gone on the road. I didn't check on y'all as much as I should have."

Tears were running down my face. We were both too busy for this marriage, and instead of me entertaining Tye. I should have been calling and texting my husband. Flying out to see him when I could instead of wait for him to come home. I've risked so much to be with this man and I am not throwing it away. "It's both of our faults. We should have tried harder.."

"I will admit that I did sleep with Charlotte..."

I had to pull over to the side of the road. This was not the time to tell me you broke our vows. "I knew it..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shane's POV

It was completely silence when we got back to the hotel. I was glad that my mother was okay, but I am not okay with Bunny not wanting to be with me. I couldn't hold it in anymore. "Trinity.. you're really done with me? I am getting a fucking divorce for you!" I yelled, and I don't ever raise my voice at her but I had too.

"Your whole family clearly hates me. I am not built like Bianca. I cannot handle that kind of ridicule. It's way too much for me." She sat on the bed. We've been through so much in such a short period of time. I feel a bit cheated in this situation.

I gave up my twenty year marriage to take care of her in Las Vegas. When her own husband did not give a fuck about her. Now, she says she cannot do this. Why is this happening to me? "I did not do anything to make you think I was trying to buy you. I only helped you when you needed. I didn't spoil in the ways that I wanted to, because I wanted you to know it was coming from my heart. I fucking love you and this is how you do me?"

At this point she was crying and I felt tears coming from my eyes too. It was such a somber feeling to know I was losing the love of my life. Maybe, now that she has her memory back she doesn't want me.

"Shane, I love you too... I've never had anyone hold me down the way you have. But, We both know this isn't right. Your family knows it too. I cannot look your kids in the face knowing that I broke up your household." She wiped her tears, and so badly I wanted to wipe them. But, I am tired of doing for her and she doesn't value me.

"You're making excuses... now that you're better you don't need me."

She shook her head. "No, that's not true. I don't care how big and bad Bianca tries to act. The way the media dragged her, messed with her. I can't do it anymore. I know that they are talking about me now, but your family was the realization. We could never really work Shane. We're living in a fantasy world. You are a McMahon. I don't get to have my happy ending. You are not Prince Harry and I am not Meghan. We did not get the happy ending."

I sat on the bed next to her in silence. I didn't have words to reply back or argue with her. Maybe this whole time I've been trying to make this fantasy work out. We started under very unconventional and weird circumstances. If she doesn't want to be kept then I have to let her go. I can't keep forcing myself into her life. She obviously doesn't want me. "Get out... don't ever call me again. Don't text me that you've changed your mind. I am done." I said, not changing my stance.

"Baby.. you don't mean that."

"Bye Trinity.." I opened the door and waited for her to grab her things. She has money to get an hotel. I am not worried about it. But, I cannot let her use me any further.

"I'm sorry.. Shane.." She said, walking out with her suitcase and I shut the door behind her. I fucked up by allowing myself to be vulnerable with her. I fucked up by falling in love with a woman who didn't wanted to be treated right. She couldn't handle a good dude respecting her and treating her right. So, it is what it is.

The End❤️