"Please call me (Y/N), sensei. I have a question for you, do you want me to speed up your recovery time?" Asked the (H/C) boy

Aizawa was silent for a second before answering "Yes, please."

Placing his hands on top of Aizawa's casted arm, and speed things up.

"You will be fully fixed tomorrow, sensei." (Y/N) informed "Please tell your doctor about this. Have a good night." Exitting the room, he walked back to his room and rest for the night
________________________________
Tomorrow

"Everyone!! Morning homeroom's about to begin. To your seats!!" Early in the morning, Tenya Iida, was doing his routine. Trying to keep order in their class.

"We're sitting. You're the only one up." Pointed out Sero, making Iida quickly take his seat while sulking. The doors to their classroom opened; surprisingly, it was their homeroom teacher and not a substitute. More surprisingly, both of them in full health, but their friend was wearing a medical eyepatch.

"Morning." He greeted nonchalantly

"Good morning." (Y/N) greeted cheerfully

"YOU TWO ARE BACK ALREADY?!" Many shouted in surprise

"Didn't I already tell you all? Having a time based quirk is basically cheating the world." Said (Y/N) while poking his tongue out. He walked back to his seat

"Glad to see you doing well, sensei, (Y/N)!" Greeted Iida, while raising his hand up

"Thank you Iida." Patting his shoulder. He sit down

"My welfare isn't important. Because your fight is far from over."

Hearing this unexpected news, many felt nervous, fear, or confusion

"Our fight?" Muttered Bakugou indifferent

"Don't tell me..." Muttered Izuku nervous

"More villain?!" Mineta was crying under his arms

"U.A's sports festival is fast approaching!"

"THAT'S SO TOTTALY ORDINARY!!" Though happy to hear something normal, some of them still nervous " Come on! We just had that villain attack. You sure about this?!"

"It's necessary to demonstrate that U.A's crisis management protocols are sound... That's the thinking, apparently. Compare to past years, there'll be five time the police presence. Anyhow, our sports festival is ... The greatest opportunity you'll get."

"It's not an event that can be cancelled over a few villains."

Still covered in apprehension, Mineta said "You sure about that?"

Hearing this, Izuku assumed that the teen never saw the big event. He turned to the boy behind him in shock, "Mineta... Are you telling me you've never seen U.A's sports festival?!"

Offended "Of course I have, that's not what I mean..."

"Everyone still uneasy about that villain attack, don't blame them Izuku." Interrupted (Y/N)

"Our sports festival in one of Japan's biggest events! The Olympics were once the world's sports festival. The whole country would be whipped into frenzy over them. But as you know, that tradition has shrunk in scale to shell of it's former self. And as far as Japan's concerned, what's taken the place of Olympics is the U.A sports festival."

"The nation's top heroes will be all watching, right?" Spoke Yaoyorozu "They'll be there as scouts."

"They'll be looking to hire us as sidekicks after we graduate. That's how it's done." Kaminari turned to his left, where Jiro is. And she said, "And a lot of those sidekicks never managed to go solo. They're sidekicks forever. That'll be you, Kaminari... you dunce".