"O-Okay!" She cried out, trying to push his head away.

Her body started shaking and she shrieked as an intense orgasm ripped through her body. Meek licked her clean and came up, kissing her.

"I liked that," she breathed out.

"Word?" He chuckled.

She nodded and kissed him. He pulled away and sat up, pulling his underwear down. Nicki watched as his hard dick popped out.

"It's really big," she giggled.

"Nine inches," he said, stroking himself.

He took his underwear all the way off and looked at Nicki. "You ready?"

She nodded and laid back against the pillows. Meek kissed her again before looking down, sliding his dick in between her folds. Then, he slid it down and started pushing through.

"Ow!" Nicki said, scooting up.

"I'm sorry, lil baby. You good?"

She nodded. "Yes. I'm sorry. Keep going."

"You sure?" He asked.

"Yes. Hold my waist so I don't run."

He chuckled and kissed her cheek. He positioned himself at her entrance again and grabbed her waist with both hands. He started pushing through, making her gasp. He slid in slowly and she winced, grabbing his wrists. He kept sliding in while she whimpered and tears fell.

He bent down, kissing her tears away.

"The pain almost over, lil baby," he told her.

She nodded, closing her eyes, feeling him ripping her apart. Once he was all the way in, he stayed still and wiped Nicki's tears.

"It's gone hurt for a few more minutes," he told her.

"I can t-take it," she said, her lips in a pout.

He kissed her and then pecked her lips, making her smile a little.

"You can keep going."

He nodded and pulled himself out to the tip before slowly sliding back in, making her wince. She closed her eyes as he repeated the actions before she moaned a little.

"Kiss me," she said.

He kissed her as he slowly stroked, making her moan a little more. They kept kissing as she wrapped her legs around him and he went a little faster. She pulled away that laid her head down, moaning.

"Meek," she moaned. "Go faster, baby."

He went faster, making her bite her lip and look up at him in awe. He smirked, kissing on her neck.

"Damn, baby," he groaned.

"Ughhh," She moaned out, slightly pushing on his chest.

He licked her neck.

"You about to cum?" He asked.

"Y-Yesss," she said, closing her eyes.

He went harder, practically slamming into her. She frowned, putting her hand on his abs, pushing.

"Not so hard."

"My bad, baby," he said, being gentle.

She moaned loudly and looked down, seeing his dick disappearing, then reappearing.

"Mmm," she moaned.

"Shit.." he said, going faster.

"Babyyy.." she moaned, tightening up.