Please dont tell

Please Don't Tell.

~Beth's P.OV.~

Dear Diary,

We finally made it to the prison. It was just as we'd left it, burnt and broken...Infested. Most of the people who died here that we knew were long gone. Their skin either completely rotted away or their bones picked clean by walkers, making them impossible to identify. We didn't see Daddy though, which I'm having mixed feelings about. Maybe it was just for closure, I wanted to make sure he wasn't one of those...things. But Maggie and I got our closure. The asshole who caused all of this was laying by near the gate, a bullet wound in his head. He got what he deserved and I hope he suffered. My sister and I had let the group go ahead a little so we could get what was our sick version of revenge, kicking and smashing his rotten remains. Since we didn't have the numbers at the moment, we did our best to clear our old cell block and locked ourselves up for the night. Hopefully we'd find the kids soon...

~Vallory's P.O.V.~

*4 Days Later*

Since our group consisted of a whole bunch of kids and a few teenagers, our arrival to the prison was delayed. Right now we were settling down in a house close to the prison for the night, since one of the kids seemed to be getting sick. I sunk down onto the couch, Judith in arms, and fought the urge to fall asleep right then and there. For the past few days we've been traveling, I haven't eaten or slept once and it was seriously taking it's toll on me. I almost got bit yesterday because I got dizzy while fighting, although I won't turn it still can kill me. The bites can get infected or I can just plain bleed out, also if anyone sees me with a bite out of our group I will get shot on the spot. My stomach growled loud enough that I was sure everyone could hear, but the little kids cries drowned it out.

"Hey Carl?" I called out weakly above the noise.

"Yeah?" He replied, sitting down and putting an arm around me.

"Can you please watch Judith for a sec? I need to change."

"Of course, babe," Carl smiled, pecking me on the lips before taking his baby sister from my arms.

I grabbed my bag and ran into the bathroom, locking the door behind me. I slipped off my soiled t-shirt and yanked off my nasty shorts, examining the scars placed all over my body. I had a claw marks on my sides from walkers, many scars on my arms and legs from fights and my general clumsiness....But some were....self induced. There were thick white scars running along my thighs and wrists, also a few odd ones on my hips. I was slightly ashamed, thinking if I ever went to deep I could put the entire group in danger. I rubbed my face with my hand before throwing on a pair of denim shorts and reaching for a long sleeved shirt when the door opened. A squeal threatened to escape my throat but Michonne's lessons on becoming a silent samurai ninja came in handy.

"Oh shit!! Sorry Val I didn't mean-" Gale froze mid sentence, his eyes scanning over my almost bare upper body.

I cleared my throat awkwardly, crossing my arms over my chest to cover up as much skin as possible without revealing more.

"Um, Gale?"

"What are those?" Gale pointed lazily at my wrists, seeming to be stuck in a newly found daze.

"These? Oh, I- uh- I must of got them while fighting or tripping. Who knows," I lie easily bending down again to grab my shirt, putting it on quickly.

"I'm not buying it," He yawned, sounding bored, "How about the truth?"

I bit my lip, looking down at my combat boots like they were the most interesting things in the world. I actually was a little interested in how they still fit, let alone stayed intact this long. It was solid silence for two whole minutes, tension so thick you could cut through it with a knife.

"Please don't tell Carl," I whispered, feeling guilt rip at my insides.

"Only if you don't tell him I walked in on you changing," Gale sighed, laughing a little through his nose.

"Okay," My voice was almost inaudible, the door shut with a thud causing me to wince.

Oh Gale....Please Don't Tell.

***Please Read***

I know what you're thinking. You haven't updated in 3 weeks and you give me this piece of shit?

I'm sorry, okay? I tried. This is obviously a filler until I can fully get rid of the damned Writers Block. I actually was going through a slight crisis where I thought everything I wrote was complete crap and everyone hated it so I was seriously considering Discontinuing all of my Fanfictions....But I guess I'm over that now, with the help of a few friends, so I'm back :D Expect some more updates soon!!