Kidnapped

~Vallory's P.O.V.~

Charlie and I left as soon as I had changed and grabbed my katana and 2 of my low supplied matches; he had some spray paint. Who knows where he got it, after the virus spread and there were less police, everyone started spray painting and doing drugs and stealing. Oh well, might as well not question it. It's not as uncommon as finding an untouched and freshly stocked Subway. We snuck out into the courtyard; Sophia was there also.
"Why is she here?!" I mouthed to Charlie. He knows that I don't like her.
"She wants revenge on The Governor." Charlie spoke aloud, "This was her group before it was yours, remember?"
Great, rub salt in the damn wound, why don't ya? Everyone always loved to remind me that I'm not as great as Sophia or that she was in this group first, so she's automatically chosen over me. They may not say it, but I know they're thinking it. Even my dad; he's been distant and I figured out it's because he's been teaching Sophia some hunting skills. Yeah, I know what you're thinking. Big deal. Maybe not to you, but it was to me.
"Let's move before you're boyfriend sees us," I spat at Sophia and she gave me an evil, smug, grin, "He should be on watch tonight along with Glenn, Maggie, and my dad." I said with a little more venom on the words 'my dad' than I meant to, making me sound obviously jealous.
We crouched down and ran to the gate by one guard tower, cut the fence with pliers, then ran out into the woods before anyone saw us. Turns out, The Governors camp was only like a mile away. It was filled with trailers, trucks, and a.... a tank?!? Where the hell did he get a tank?! I pulled out my katana, wincing as it made a noise, and it in front of me in a defensive position.
"Ready?" Charlie mouthed to us. I nodded.
We crouched again and ran full on into the camp, after seeing no movement or hearing anything for a good 5 minutes. But I heard a gun cock, and I flung around; almost stabbing Sophia in the chest. She gasped slightly.
"Sorry," I mouthed, rolling my eyes.
I heard a door open and out came a little girl from one of the trailers. She caught sight of us and started shrieking. I ran over and put my hand over her mouth, but I was to late. The whole camp had woken up and were piling out of the trailers and trucks, weapons at the ready. Sophia hid behind a truck along with Charlie, noticing they hadn't been seen. I cursed under my breath and got my katana ready once again, in a defensive stance. A sudden memory rushed through my mind, sending a chill up my spine.
~Flash Back.~
I've been with my new group for about two days. I was gardening with Carl when Rick came up to me.
"Sorry, I forgot to ask you some questions the day we found you," he said.
"Okay," I eyed him suspiciously, "Fire away."
"How many walkers have you killed?"
"To many to count."
"How many people have you killed?"
"One."
"Why?"
"I-I don't want to talk about it." I replied emotionlessly.
"Okay, but promise me you won't kill any living, breathing, people unless you absolutely have no other choice." Rick eyed me.
"Okay," I promised.
~End of Flash Back.~
If I had a choice here, other than run (which I wasn't doing), then I'd like to hear it. One man charged at me, he was tall, built, and a little darker skinned. I ripped his shirt with the tip of my katana, causing him to stumble back; frantically looking for a wound. Another man, who looked to be around 20 drew a gun, and before he could pull the trigger; swoosh! I stabbed him in the forehead.
"Holy shit!" One guy shouted before pulling a pocket knife out of his pants pocket "Guys, get her!"
The darker skinned guy charged again, but I cut his arm, then his leg causing him to fall. The guy with the pocket knife came at me next, but I cut his neck right in the jugular. I probably killed 6 or seven guys all together before I was surrounded by guns. The ones who I didn't directly kill had or will bleed out soon. The sickly sweet metallic smell of blood arose from my shirt and into my nostrils, making my eyes water. I was drenched in the bright red, sticky substance. Charlie and Sophia emerged from behind the bright red truck and revealed themselves.
"Guys, help!" I yelped after getting smacked across the face. There were about 12 men surrounding me, making a semicircle as I was pushed up against one of the trailers. They all had their guns aimed at me, and they looked ultra-po'd.
"Why would we help you?" Sophia laughed, sashaying up next to me, "You killed some of our best men."
"Yeah, I guess we underestimated you." Charlie tsk'd.
"What? I didn't kill any of our men. I killed those bozos over there!" I shouted, confused, in pain, and getting angry.
"Well, whatever. The Governor will be able to handle you just fine." Sophia said, like I hadn't even spoken.
"What?! What are you talking about Sophia?!" I almost shrieked. I was getting scared.
"Ha, Sophia." She snorted, "I'm not Sophia you idiot. I was just pretending to be her so I can get in good with the group, and hopefully with you. But you hated me so I just had to stick with the group. Charlie over there works for The Gov. to."
"Charlie?" I asked, feeling only slightly betrayed.
"Yup." He replied, popping the p. "He sent me with the traitors to get some info on you. He's been slightly obsessed on getting you, and now that he has you, he wants the prison. And he wants your people gone."
I swallowed the growing lump in my throat and let out a shaky breath. I was sick of being betrayed. I tried my luck at my katana but just got myself knocked out. Crap.

~Time Skip, Next Morning.~
I sat up and groaned when I heard my back crack.
"Vallory? Are you okay?!" A familiar voice asked frantically.
"Just peachy." I replied sarcastically, but couldn't help but smile as I stood up and hugged Hershal and Michonne.
"What happened?" Michonne asked, checking the bruise on my face where I got slapped. Michonne and I weren't very close until after we started training together, and she had become very protective over me.
"Charlie, Sophia, and I came here to get you guys. Let's just say shit hit the fan and I killed a few guys, learned that wasn't really Sophia, Charlie's a traitor, The Governors obsessed with me, then got knocked the fuck out." I hissed.
"Well whatever happens, don't give up, don't give in. Because without hope, we are nothing." Hershal said with a reassuring smile. Out of all of us, I really expected Hershal to last with his morals, rationality, and will to live.
The door to the trailer we were locked in swung open and in walked my worst nightmare. The Governor. He stomped over to me with a look of hatred on his face, until his eyes found me, then his eyes filled with happiness and maybe..is that...lust?! OH CRAP.
"Hello Vallory, so happy you could make it." He laughed.
"The pleasures all mine." I said sarcastically, "Well I guess my friends and I should be going now." I stood up to leave.
"Oh, not so fast." The Governor pushed me back down, "We all have a lot of catching up to do."
"Let us go." Michonne commanded, but The Governor just shook his head. Stubborn son of a..
"C'mon Vallory, you're coming with me," The Governor said, interrupting my thoughts, "You will sleep here at night, but stay in my trailer in the mornings." Oh no. Oh no. Oh no. Oh no. Oh no. He's going to kill me, or worse. He won't.

The next three days were torture. Literally. If I didn't play The Governors little princess I would get beaten or worse. I swear if I get beaten one more time I will die, or at least want to. I mentally slapped myself. No, I have to keep my will to live for Hershal, Michonne, Carl, Rick, Carol, and my dad. Speaking of them, why haven't they come to find us? I mean, they'd surely come for Michonne and Hershal. What if Charlie and 'Sophia' went back and told them we were dead! The group wouldn't believe them...would they? I've been alone in this dark room for to long, when The Governor brings me to the other trailer he makes sure the others are locked in the back room. I'm by myself in this. The Governor walked into my little room, he reached for me and I cowered by instinct. He let out a chuckle before ripping me up from the ground and dragging me out the door. The sunlight blinded me, it was warm on my skin and I almost cried at the sight of it. I hadn't seen sunlight for almost 72 hours. It was fantastic. I was thrown into a truck bed beside Hershal and Michonne, who's wrists were bound as were mine. We made quiet small talk as they drove.
"I-If anything happens..I-I just want you to know... I love you guys." I hugged them, hot tears falling onto my blood stained cheeks.
"Don't say that, Val. Nothings going to happen." Hershal said with his signature reassuring smile.
"I-I know. Just in case."
"Oh well, 'just in case' we love you to." Michonne said, hugging me back.
***
Sorry if this chapter sucked! I will update a little later, soo yup. How do you think the stories going?? I love feedback!!