Chapter 30: Mine (Rated M)

KYLO REN'S POV:

I am surrounded by an array of aristocrats and generals alike; while my knights are scattered amongst the guests.  All are congratulating and pledging allegiance to me, discussing expansion strategies and systems they wish to obtain under my leadership.  Annoyed with their endless ramblings of politics I reach out and feel Rey.  I can sense her approaching, she is near and is nervous.  I turn my head towards the large door frame, I see her, and I am in complete awe. 

She scans the room and finds me in the center facing her. Most of the men turn to look at her. My heart fills with rage from their perverse thoughts involving her. I can hear everyone in my head and see the vulgar things they want to do with her. I walk quickly over to her, I can feel her heart racing.  

Reaching her at the door, "It's alright," I tell her through the bond.

"I am here," I reassure her. 

A small glance of relief comes across her face. I am completely enamored by her.  I return my glare towards the rest of the people staring as I extend my hand out to her.  She looks at me and smiles. Confidently, she places her left hand in mine and I glide her to the center of the room.  

I sense the room staring, completely transfixed by her beauty.  I glare into the very soul of the men who had perverse thoughts about her. They recoil by my glance.  They understand now she is mine.

We make our way into the dining hall towards the grand table where the guests are being seated. She trails behind me as she secures her hand to my right bicep.  This sends a sense of ownership over me, she is mine and always will be mine.  I move the chair out for her to take a seat next to me.  A servant moves my chair back as I take my seat at the head of the table. 

All eyes are on us.  Dinner commences, and we are served an elaborate meal full of food and drink.  Rey eats slowly as she is unsure of customs or etiquette. I can feel she is reaching out through the force, scanning the men and women in this room trying to see who is enemy and foe. 

"It's all right," I tell her through the bond.

She looks up at me.  She feels my craving for her rise, a small smile graces her face, and she blushes from my thoughts where we are entwined on the bed.  

"You look breathtaking," I tell her aloud.

"Thank you," she whispers bashfully back to me.

She remains quiet throughout the dinner.  She follows me as each plate is served. I notice she doesn't want to embarrass herself by doing the incorrect thing.  Rey listens to me as I discuss with the surrounding men the First Order's future plans. She doesn't engage in the bantering.

After dinner, everyone begins dispersing throughout the ballroom.  Rey looks at me unsure of her next move while a droid slides her chair back, so she can stand up. 

"Come with me," I say grabbing her hand as I rise from my chair. 

I feel her heart fluttering as we touch. I lead her out the back doorway onto a landing.  This landing is covered in an assortment of flowers and small trees, while it overlooks the city and the starry night sky. 

"It's beautiful," she says to me looking at the skyline.

"You are more beautiful, Rey," I say slowly back to her.

She blushes and turns her head to look at the flowers. 

"Thank you for the evening, it was quite an event wasn't it?" she says. 

I walk over to her on the balcony edge, turning her to face me. I take both of my hands and grab her cheeks, she looks into my eyes. Gravitating towards her deep red lips, and she welcomes mine with hers. I move my right hand down the silhouette of her curves and onto her backside; pulling her against me. My left hand slides down her neck, pulling her tighter.  The whirlwind of emotions sweeps through her but desire comes out as the victor.  She takes her hand and weaves it into my hair. I release our kiss and look at her. 

"Shall we retire for the evening?" I ask her. 

"Yes," she says with a smile kissing me gently on the lips; breathing me in. 

I grab her hand and lead her across another bridge back to the tower.  We take the elevator back up to our floor.  Once the door opens she begins walking out, I grab her left arm and spin her back towards me. Bending down, swooping from underneath, I lift her up in my arms and will the door open at the end of the room. She wraps her arm around my neck and chuckles while I carry her to the bed as the door closes behind us. 

I place her on her feet at the bedside.  As our mouths dance with fire, I begin slowly breaking the back of her dress open. I don't even bother trying to untie it.  Feeling the ripping of the dress against her back makes her kisses become hungrier; this drives me into a faster pace. Ripping the back completely open with one jerk of my hand and my mouth trails down her neck. 

She strategically moves to help me completely undress her without unlocking the kiss. Feverishly, she begins grabbing my attire, trying to pull it off of me.  She wastes no time and rips as hard as she can at the buttons.   I throw my shirt off over my head and begin delicately unbuttoning my pants while leaning her back on the bed at the same time. I jerk my legs to allow my pants to fall on the floor as I kick off my boots. 

I lean over the top of her, and she slides her body back farther on the giant bed. Walking my hands to the sides of her shoulders; I am now completely over her. I lower my head down and begin kissing her breasts.  I want her to scream my name before I give it to her.  I don't lower my groin down just yet but I lean on my elbow and slide my right arm under her back.  

"I need you," she says with ecstasy.

I can't resist the urge any longer.  Looking down at her innocent body.  She lays motionless and her fingertips brush over her stomach and slide up to my hip. Without breaking our stare, I insert my member.  As I enter, her back bends upward from the pleasure, and she lets out a gasp grabbing my hips tighter. 

I can't control myself, I begin thrusting faster and harder in her.  She moans louder as the thrusting gets harder.  I want her, and she knows it. 

"Say you are mine," I demand of her as I crash into her.

"I am yours, always," she seductively replies pulling me in to ravage her mouth. 

I entwine my force with hers, I feel the ecstasy climbing higher.  It only makes me want her more.  I move both of my elbows back over her shoulders and start devouring her neck and breasts.  I can feel the stinging drag on my back as she presses her nails into my skin. 

The stinging pain makes me ravage her harder. I can feel her climax approaching. She looks into my eyes deeply and grabs hold of my face with her hands then pulling my hair.

I reach my right hand behind her head and grab the back of her hair and pull.  

"Ben!" She screams as her back arches up again.

I keep thrusting harder and harder. She screams from the pleasure, not holding anything back.  Rey does not care if anyone hears us.   

Her chasm begins flexing over my throbbing flesh.  I am so close, I consume her energy and I release inside of her with one final thrust. 

After a few moments of soaking in her lustful stares, I pull out from her and throw myself to the side and I lay on my back breathing heavily. 

She lies on her back panting from the intimacy as well. I roll back onto my right side and pull her close to me with my left arm. 

She turns her body to face me and rests her forehead against mine as she leans to her side. Her eyes are closed trying to steady her breath.  Rey runs her right hand over my arm and grabs my shoulder.  Her lips find there the way to mine.  

"I love you, Rey," I say against her lips.

She opens her eyes. Such tenderness runs across her face. Her right-hand moves to my face, and she begins running her thumb over my lips.

Her eyes look deeply into mine...