Chapter 25: Frenzy (Rated M)

REY'S POV:

The pull is flourishing.  I stare at his towering body. I feel his thoughts, the images of what he wants to do to me hit me like a wave.  As his thoughts flash before my eyes, I feel the desire for him coursing again through my veins.  I walk to him, standing in front of him I sense the hunger rising.  With a quick movement, he lowers his body down grabbing my back end and pulling me up to meet his hips. I wrap my legs around his body and seize the back of his neck and shoulders with my arms. My face is above his, I tilt my head down and meet his lips to mine.  

The longing to be consumed by his entire being washes over me as I begin devouring his mouth with mine. Taking my tongue and teasing his lips I feel his lustful fire raging.  He turns around to exit the refresher with me still attached; I see in his mind heading to the bed.  

My towel begins to slide off and hits the floor. His pace is slow to the bed, making sure he takes in my lips as much as possible before reaching the destination. He stops, reaching the edge of the bed, he lifts his knees onto the covers and begins walking us towards the pillows.  With a sudden stop, I feel him lowering my back against the sheets.  I can feel him leaning over me as I unwrap my legs and place them down on against the sheet. He begins lowering his hips to the bed, I grant him access to settle between my legs. His strong arms are slowly lowering and wrapping under my back.  My arms remain connected to his shoulders, feeling his member resting against my chasm. The force bond is making me intoxicated from this ecstasy; I am blinded by the passion.  He aggressively movies his lips to my neck and starts biting the tender skin. 

I gasp as I feel his warm breath touch my collarbone. The bond is strengthening, our souls are entwining tighter. 

Light meets dark, locked in a forbidden dance.  With each twist and step, they try to gain dominance over the other. Never stopping, never yielding. 

I  lift my right leg gently on his side. He locks my knee in between his elbow, stretching my hips giving him easy access into me.  He adjusts his hips and I can feel his shaft pressing against my womanhood. With one tender thrust, he pushes himself inside of me.

I gasp as he enters. He thrusts his member in deeper and deeper, recoiling only to press inside once again with a harder hit.  Shivers run down my spine as he bites the right side of my neck. I moan from the frenzy. 

I feel him inside of me. The force is surging between us and I can see myself through his mind's eye.  He has wanted me ever since Takodana when the bond was ignited after our entire lives being dormant. It's like the force bond was just waiting to be set ablaze by us. 

I take my hand and grab his chin pulling his mouth to mine.  Passion starts escalating as I feel our tongues dancing together trying to gain dominance over the other. 

I sense his climax approaching. His movements get faster, harder and stronger. I yell out from the intense pleasure.  His hips shake, and he gasps cowering down into my neck.  

With his breath accelerating, he leans his head to my right cheek and the sides of our faces gently rest on one another. 

Our breathing steadies to a sync and I feel his heart slowing.  He pulls his member out of me and wraps his arms around my back.  He rolls off me pulling me on my right side, still locked in his embrace.

We lay there, together, I in his arms. He rolls gently onto his back and pulls me towards his left side. I feel his left arm tightly pressing me against me not ever wanting to let go.  

I want to submerge inside of him, be one with him.  I pull my left leg up to rest over his hips. We are as close as we possibly can be. My head is nestled on his left shoulder and my hand on his chest.  He turns to me and kisses my forehead. Holding the kiss, I feel him absorbing my energy, my smell, and my touch; it's healing for him, this is healing for both of us. He takes his right hand and grabs my hand on his chest.  I see his thoughts, I feel Ben. I know it is him because the light is growing inside of him and the darkness wanes. 

I reach to his light and grab hold, a warm comfort relaxes my mind and allows me to close my eyes.