"It's a genjutsu after all." she muttered as she saw Sasuke gone from her sight. She's from Nohara clan, and their kekkei genkai was genjutsu, so they could sense them easily but Kouri was still new to it. She quickly ran from the spot since she sensed Kakashi was closer than she thought. 

Fifteen minutes passed, she didn't felt anything around her so she decided to wait. She knew Kakashi would come to her if she doesn't search for him. Then, it happened just like she expected.

"I know you're there somewhere, Kouri. Come out already." Kakashi said, standing in the middle of the field. Kouri chuckled softly before jumping to his front. She held her spear close behind her as she eyed the teacher, analyzing the range and estimating his move. She stood in front of him, eyes glaring straight towards him. Kakashi saw how her eyes moved to analyze around her, so he put the book back in his pouch and got ready like Kouri did.

Kouri closed her eyes, setting the time in her head, and soon after, she held her middle finger and forefinger in front of her, eyeing straight into Kakashi eyes, which brought bad news to him. He got confused to what she was doing. He took a step back when he saw Kouri charging towards him, but then he felt his body strained and he didn't know why. He froze there and could only watch Kouri swinging her spear to hit him. Just before she could swing the spear to him, he felt the straining has gone from his body, quickly jumped away from that spot. Kouri was swinging too hard it makes the ground gone crumbled by her hit.

"What is that, Kouri ?" Kakashi asked urgently, still couldn't process what happened. The ninjutsu she had on him was not a level that a genin could do. Also how strong she was handling her spear, Kakashi was amazed by her ability.

Kouri rested her spear on the ground with a 'thud' as a cocky smile formed on her lips.

"I restricted your movement within the time I placed on you. You could move after 4 seconds because that was my limit." she placed a hand on her waist, "It also happened because you looked into my eyes and moved within the 4 seconds I set on you, so you froze and couldn't move." she chuckled mockingly, " lucky you, my limit was only 4 seconds." she narrowed her eyes at him with a mocking smile, which made Kakashi chuckled.

"Your kekkei genkai, huh ?" he said, "I bet you mother taught you that." he added, knowing Yui who was very famous among ninjas. Her skills and loyalty had grown onto others, not ignoring her beauty, which all similar to her daughter, Kouri. He expected this from Kouri, but it was too drastic. But now, he finally could breathe normally again. 

"Don't get too calm, sensei." she taunted, "I still didn't get the bell from you." she said and charged towards him right after. He quickly took out his kunai and blocked her spear. She tried to kick his stomach but he jumped before she did. She clicked her tongue in annoyance.

"But mother is still annoying than him." she breathed before once again charging towards him. He put his arms before him to protect himself from any attack she tried to perform but then, she was gone from his sight. He was shocked but then he felt a presence behind him which made him quickly turned and his arm was instinctively put together before his face to block her kick that aimed towards his head. 

She was kicking him upside down which was her chance to take the bells from him. She was about to grab the bells but only could touch it by the end of her fingers before Kakashi jumped away. She clicked her tongue again, getting more irritated yet satisfied that she almost get it from him. That's alone mean that she was rather parred with a jonin.