While (Y/N) is having his conversation with Bakugou, Izuku is greeted by a brunette girl with big brown eyes. Her name is Uraraka Ochaco. No one realized someone was outside the door.

"If you're here to socialize, then get out." Outside of the door, laying on the floor was a man inside a yellow caterpillar-like sleeping bag.

Silence filled the room as everyone was looking at the man.

"This is..." Taking a juice box, and drink the content entirely "... The hero course."
The stranger said before rising from the floor.

Shuffling out from the sleeping bag, was a man with shoulder length black hair, with tired/bored looking eyes. He wore a white scraf, wrapped multiple times around his neck. A long sleeved black suit, complete with an utility belt.

"It took eight seconds for you to quite down. Time is a precious resources. You lot aren't very rational, are you?"

Many thought at he same time in surprise or disbelief ’This is our Sensei?!?!’

"So he's a pro hero too...?" Mumbled Izuku confused.

"I'm your homeroom teacher, Shota Aizawa. Pleased to meet you." 'Your face doesn't match your words Sensei.' sweatdropped (Y/N). After some rustling around in his sleeping bag he thrusted us a gym clothes. "Quickly now. Change into your gym clothes and head out to the grounds."
____________Outside____________

"A TEST OF OUR QUIRK?!" Many yells of surprise were heard. The students of 1A were standing outside wearing their gym clothes, with the knife holster for (Y/N).

"What about the entrance ceremony?! Or the guidance sessions?!" Asked Uraraka to the teacher. "No time to waste on that stuff if you want to become heroes." Glancing at the students "U.A is known for it's 'freestyle' educational system. That applied to us teachers as well. Softball throwing, the standing long jump, the 50 meter dash, endurance training, grip strength, side-to-side stepping, upperbody training, seated toe touch." Listing all of the examination we have done back at middle school, he continued

"You did all these at middle school, yes? Your Standart no-quirks-allowed Gym test. Bakugou!" Catching the boy attention, Aizawa asked "How far could you throw in middle School?" "Sixty-seven meters." "Great now try it with your quirk. Do whatever you need to. Just don't leave the circle. Give it all you got."

Stretching while muttering "awesome." Bakugou take his stance. Shouting "DIE!!" while launching the ball and sending a giant of wind to his classmates.

"It's important for us to know our limit." Checking his device, and holding it up for the class to see, showing the numbers to be 705.2 meters. Aizawa continued "That's the first rational step into figuring out what kind of hero you'll be."

"Whoa!! This Is Awesome!!" Shorted a red haired boy. Hearing this Aizawa's eyes darkened "... Awesome you said? Right... The one with the lowest score across all of the events will be judged hopeless... And will be expelled!"

"WHAAAAAAAT?!?!" were the shouts of shock from the students.

"Your fates are in our hands." Smiling a sadistic smile "Welcome. this is the hero course at U.A high."
________________________________

1st Event: 50 meter dash

One figure was seen running of to the finish line, and the other hopping on the ground like an amphibian. The fast one is Iida Tenya, coming in 3.04 seconds.

Behind Tenya, was a girl with a stance and feature of an amphibian, Tsuyu Asui, coming in 5.58 seconds

Next it was Ochaco and a fellow classmate with a tail. Patting her clothes to release the weight making her lighter.