Tagged!

I got tagged and I think this is my second time so I'm exitedddd!!!

1- Obviously BTS!!!!

2- I don't really stan any other groups. And don't come at me lol. I like other groups but even if I try to stan them I get distracted with bts and I can't focus on the others. Butttt I don't hate any of them and I respect every other groups and their fans.

3- Jeon Jungkook, he has always been and he will surely always be my bias. I don't know why but I love him. All of his imperfections and his perfections and his sweet voice, his dorky personality, his silly dances and face expressions. The way he cares for fans and respects everyone around him. The way he makes fun of his hyungs But is really soft towards them and loves them so much. The funny things he does to make everyone laugh, the way hes eyes smile before his lips does and the cute little wrinkles on the side of his eyes. And don't forget his mole. Ugh I love his mole (sorry) The way he works hard and always stays humble. The way he runs away from girls but we know he's a playboy, the way he smiles when he sees IU because he's so in love with her. The way he proudly smiles even when he does something really silly. The fact that he makes my heart beat faster every time I see his beautiful face. And Ofc the way he is so gay for Taehyung. Hehe sorry about that...

And Ofc the way I love him even if I have boyfriend...sorry (not sorry)

4- Fake Love -Bts
Alphaman- BTS
Dddd- Blackpink
What is love- Twice
Solo

And others I don't want to write lol sorry I'm just really lazy.

5- Like I said BTS

6- Umm I think it was twice or Gfriend but I don't exactly remember.

7- No....
But I hope to see bts one day and no I don't have big hopes bc I know I will probably never get to see them...

I'm not crying I swear...

8- Dream job????
I'm becoming a stylist so I can work for bts

Lmao just kidding. But I am becoming a stylist tho. Maybe I can be stylist to bts kids when they group and and form a new generation of bts. Who knows haha

9- I'm a relationship...

Kids don't get into a relationship that's my advice to you.

Lol just kidding. I love him.

But relationships are hard tbvfh haha ok bye

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Love you all and I'm probably gonna take the picture down after a while lol.

❤️❤️❤️