[Part25]

Y/n's pov

Everything was shattered and I saw Taehyung sitting on the floor near the kitchen counter. Blood was running down his hands and his face was red. I was speechless and I couldn't open my mouth.
But what surprised me more was I saw Sana coming out from the bathroom. Her eyes widened as well as mine.

"Sana? What the hell? What happened, and what are you doing here?" I had so many questions, but she just stayed there with her head down.

"Get out!" I heard Taehyung shout making me and Sana jump.
"T-Taehyung?" Sana said with a low voice, she seemed like she was about to cry.
I don't understand anything!

"Get. Out." He said calmly this time. She slowly made her way to the door, her eyes locked with mine.
"Take care of him for me" she looked down again before exiting the house.
Stood there shocked from everything.

After a while of silence, Taehyung stood up and walked towards the stairs.
"Please go home today y/n, I want to alone" he said with a extremely low voice but I was able to hear everything and I felt the sadness in his voice making me feel even more confused. What happened between those two?

I carefully walked in the room looking at all the broken pieces of things. The house was a big mess.
"I'm so confused" I whispered to myself and kneeled down and getting Taehyung's phone in my hands.
I looked through the stuff and my eyes widened and my heart broke seeing the scene.

Jungkook and Sana kissing?!

I felt my chest tighten and my hands shake. What the hell is all this. I can't take all this in one day.
My eyes watered as my tears fell one by one. I was a crying mess in just minutes with the phone in my hands.

I felt someone grab the phone out of my hands. I looked up and looked down again.
"Why did you look at it? I told you to leave" he said with a small voice.
"I-I'm Sorry" I whispered pack.

"Get up" he held hands and pulled me up. I wiped my tears and tried to calmed myself down.
"Omg your hands" I gasped at his hands, they were bleeding badly.

"Sit down there" I quickly said before going into the kitchen to get a first aid kit.
"Why did you do that, don't hurt yourself like that for her" I shook my head and treated his hands. I felt my tears build up again, it must hurt really bad.

"Don't cry...I'm fine" he pushed my hair out of my face.
"I'm not...and your not fine, it's cut deeply, it clearly hurts stop trying to act tough" I held his hands and slowly worked with the bandage. Gently wrapping it around his hands.
He held my hands tightly stopping my movement.
"What" I asked confused.

Suddenly he wrapped his hands around me and hugged me tightly. I felt his tears drop on my shoulders making my uniform wet, I didn't mind it at all. I was happy that he is letting everything out. He has enough of keeping it all inside.
The door cracked open followed with loud gasps.

"What the hell happened here!" Both of his parents said loudly.
Taehyung pulled away looked to the opposite direction not wanting them to see his tears. I stood up and faced them. They both had a shocked face on looking at the trashed place.

"Y/n please explain all this" his mother said coming towards whom I had become quite close to. I opened my mouth to say something before I felt Taehyung her and rush to his room.

"Taehyung get down here!" His father shouted at him. I looked back at him but he didn't stop, he went into his room and slammed the door shut.
"I-I can explain....I think" I whispered to them, they turned their hands to me and
"We are waiting" his father said quite angry. But I understand him.

"I don't really know what caused Taehyung to do all this mess, but one thing I know for sure is that...you guys are not being very good parents. I understand that his your child and that you want him to be a good person in the future. But....one thing you don't understand is that, your not considering his feelings. He's been hurt...a lot actually and it got worse when you guys shut him down from everything. So please let him live his life and I promise you that I'll keep him safe no matter what, but you just have to...give him time and love that he needs from his parents.....please think about it" my tears fell from my eyes talking to them.

"I'll go look after Taehyung now. I hope you guys make the right decision and whatever you choose to do, I'll be happy" I bowed to them slightly before running into Taehyung room.

"Please open the door Taehyung" I knocked on the door slightly before it cracked open.
I sit beside him quietly, before finally speaking up.

"I hope you can tell me everything Taehyung" I said looking at him with soft eyes.
"Can we just forget it, forget about Sana, forget about Jungkook, forget about everything that happened but just remember the times we were together. Can't we just forget everything and just...love each other?" His eyes were full of tears and pain. I looked into them lost, lost at everything that's come out of his mouth.

"I was so deeply in love with her y/n! Do you understand, I love her, more than anything and all she did was put me down. Why!? Why do we have to love the ones that hurt us all the time?! Why?!" He shouted while sobbing. I quickly tried to calm him down. I wrapped my hands around his waist and hugged him tightly, keeping him safe.

"Can't we just love each other?...can't I just love you?" He whispers softly between his painful sobs.
"I can't....I just can't. My heart only beats for her, that stupid girl" he tights his grip around me. I slowly rubbed his back trying my best to comfort him. But I didn't know how to react to all this. But I'm going to try my best for him. For my brother.

"Taehyung...I do love you, but I'm sorry my love isn't the type of love you need right now" I said sadly.
"I hope we can be happy one day, I hope you will be happy one day" I closed my eyes and let my tears fall. The image of Sana and Jungkook kissing kept on repeating in my head.

Now I know how he felt seeing Jaehyun kiss me, not only that but he saw Taehyung kiss me, multiple times...now I understand why he wanted me to stay away. It was because I was hurting him more than anyone else.

As for Sana, I didn't think she would be someone who would do such a thing. I hope karama gives that bitch what she needs one day.

Authors pov

Y/n was angry and she kept on cursing Sana out and blamed her for a lot of things. But what she didn't know is that, there is always two sides of the story and you can't judge by what you see.

____________________

This story is taking so many tunes I don't even know what I'm writing, but I'm surprised how interesting it is getting and I hope you guys find it interesting too.

And sorry for all the drama.

Well what is a book if it doesn't have drama right ?

Well, thanks for reading I'll update the next chapter in about 2 days ❤️