[Part21]

Y/n's pov

I opened my eyes slowly and my vision was blurry. I shook my head a little and saw wires and white walls around me. I quickly jumped up and saw I was in the hospital, and there were needles on my hands.
I plugged my nose with my hands.
"Oh god I hate the smell of the hospital" I whispered to myself.

It remained of the olden days. I shook my head harder. Don't remember about those days...I said to myself and rubbed my head.
"What's happened to me?" I questioned myself and slowly last night started to come back to my mind. My expression changed and I looked down. It hurts to even think about it.
"I don't trust you" I smiled sadly.
"And I thought I was actually becoming close to you even if it was as a friend" tears gathered in my eyes again. I quickly pulled them back.

"Oh your awake Miss" I heard a girls voice beside me.
"Oh..Umm yes I'm awake" I smiled at her.
"Are you alright. Any headaches or head pains" she massaged my head and asked me questions.
"No I'm fine. Thanks a lot" she smiled and wrote stuff on her notebook.
"Well then, you just lay down and the doctor will have a bit of check up with you. Then your free to leave" she smiled brightly.
"Yes thanks" I smiled back and she left the room.
"She's pretty" I thought to myself looking out the window.

-After-

The doctor told me not to get stressed and try to be active and think about happy things. But what he didn't know is, I can't...I just can't. Not at this stage. I just wanted him to believe in me and get closer to me so I can prove to me that not every body in this world is cruel and bad. But...I guess I couldn't do that.

He really wanted me to leave him alone. So I can't force him to trust me. That's his choice to make...

Taehyung's pov

I was trapped in my room! There was no escape for me. I couldn't go out of anywhere. There were guards legit everywhere. I feel like I'm in a fucking prison.

"UGH!" I shouted and dropped on my bed.
"~Knock knock~" I heard a knock on the door again.
"Fuck off!" I shouted at who ever that was.

"Well damn. What a great way to greet a friend who's just come out of hospital" I heard the voice and jumped off my bed. The person I wanted to see the most was here.
"Oh fucking god your okey" I run to her and hugged her tightly.
"Wow woww, I'm ok I'm ok" she laughs and hugged back.

Y/ns pov

"I was so worried about you. Don't do that to yourself again please" he's voice sounded so soft it could melt a mountain of ice in a second.
"Awww your so sweettt. Don't worry I won't" he pulled back and showed me his box smile.

"Sit down I have something to say" I looked at him confused and took a seat on his soft bed.
"Uh I know you might not agree with this or even choose to do what I'm going to say. But please this is the last thing I'm going to ask you. Please just don't get involved with Jungkook, I don't want to see you the way I saw you last night. It was truely heart breaking, you like my little sister now and I don't want my sister to get hurt like that...so just try your best to ignore him...ok" he looked at me with soft eyes. I payed attention to ever bit of word he said.

"That's what I was planning to do" I smiled and him he's eyes widened and he smiled happily.
"Thank god, you'll find someone ten times better I promise" he hugged me again.
'Ten times better' he's the best guy I've even met tho...
I smiled and hugged him back.

"Are you coming school tomorrow?" He looked at me and then looked down.
"Nope, this is one of the reasons why I'm asking you to ignore him. I can no longer be there to take you away from him, from now and onwards" I looked at him confused.
"Why?" He stared silent before speaking again.

"Umm I'm getting home schooled" he's voice sounded sad.
"Hey it's ok cheer up. I promise to visits you everyday" he's eyes sparked and he smiled again.
"Really? Your the best y/n" he let out a happy laugh.
"I know" I giggled and flipped my hair, while Taehyung rolled his eyes.

We had lots of fun before I had to leave.

On the way home I thought about Jungkook. It won't be easy to ignore him.
1- Were in the same school
2- We are desk partners
3- He's hard to ignore

I sighed and ruffled my hair. Why's life so cruel to me.

Don't I deserve a happily ever after?

-Next day-

I arrived at school the next day and think I heard a few girls talk about Jungkook. Which was very very surprising since no girl even knew his name. Well expect for me and that Sana girl.

I walked into class and my eyes widened.

That's why they are talking about him!....