[Part15]

Y/ns pov

Wait a minute why's he here with another girl anyways. Wait why do I care?!
"Umm what's wrong y/n" I heard jungkooks voice from behind. I quickly turned around and bowed.
"Oh sorry ah I was just looking for ring" I said nervously. He smiled and nodded his head.
"Well here is the food." I nodded and he was about to sit down.
"Let's sit there it's warmer" I pointed at a empty seat at the back.
"Yeah that's good with me" he smiled and we both went to take a seat. We ate quietly before he spoke up.

"What's really going on between you and Taehyung" I looked up at him and thought for a while, what is happening actually.
"Umm well he played a dare on me and I lost so I have to date him for this month, nothing serious you can say" I said awkwardly.
"Ah so nothing is between you two like anything"
"Uhhh n-nope" I said looking done biting my lower lip. I have to change the subject fast!
"Anyways hows life? I mean with your parents" he looked down for while.
"It's the same I guess, I had to run out today" he said with a small laugh.
"Oh you didn't have to you won't get in trouble right" I said worriedly.

"No no I had to make it up to you anyways, I was just really-feeling weird that day that's why I was a bit harsh so...I'm really sorry" he said looking down again with guilt in his eyes.
"No it's ok really, I understand but don't risk yourself for me ok" I held his hands making him look up, I realised what I did and took my hands away. I saw his cheeks turn red making me a little shy as well.
"Well let's skate again" he smiled and we both went out to the skating ranks again.
I looked around to see if Taehyung was here. I sighed in relive and me and Jungkook skated for a while. It was really fun we both tought each other moved we didn't know. I slowly felt comfortable after the skin ship with him.

-skip-

"Thank you Jungkook today was so fun, I've never had this much fun skating before" I slept widely.
"Oh um I'm glad then." He said scratching the back of his neck.
"Well good night I'll see you at school on Monday" he said smiling.
"Yeah I'll see you Monday...don't study too hard" I gave him a warm smile.
"I won't" he said we said goodbye. I saw his figure disappear from my view. I jumped like a 8yr old.

"Oh his jacket" I said looking at the jacket around my body. I took it off and hugged it. Smelled like him, I smiled like an idiot again. Wait wtf y/n stop it.
I brushed my thoughts and went inside.
"Your home finally" my mom said looking at me.
"Yeah I am sorry for being late we came by the bus" I said nervously.
"That's alright, don't forget your homework alright!" She said with a strict voice.
"Haha alright mom I won't forget" I said laughing at her expression.

I went up to my room and hugged the big teddy bear. A smile formed on my lips when I thought of our day with Jungkook. It was so magical and just ahhh! I rolled on my bed smiling and giggling. I feel like a idiot but I love this feeling.

-ding-

I opened my phone and saw a message from Taehyung. My expression changed from happy to nervous. I hope he didn't see us today. I opened the message slowly.
"Jesus" I said with a heavily breath. And typed back.
"Alright thanks, good night to you too" I pressed send and laid back down.

-MONDAY- (the most hated day of all humans)

"Bye I'm going mom" I said bye to my mom and made my way to school. I sighed heavily and walked slowly.
"Boo!" I turned around in horror.
"Seriously Taehyung you scared the shit out of me" I held only my heart.
"Sorry baby" my expression changed, I totally forgot I was his gf.
"When will this month end" I muttered.
"Don't say that we've got a lot of things to do together" he said and pulled me closer to him, he had his usual smirk on his face.

"Oh boy" I said rolling my eyes. He held my hand and we walked to school, I didn't even bother telling him to let me go. Because I already know he won't listen.
"I'll go the bathroom" I said when we reached the school. He let me go quickly making me give him a wtf face.
He was staring at something, I was about to look when he pushed me.
"Go to your bathroom before u shit yourself" he said making me choke on my saliva.
"U idiot" I said before leaving for the toilets.

I was washing my hands when I felt some girls surround me. I gave them a what face.
"I'm gonna make myself clear, stay away from Taehyung oppa he's mine" she glared at me making me feel confused.
"Umm...if you didn't already know we're dating" I said putting my hands on my hips.
"What!" She shouted.
"U didn't know, well now you do" I said before pushing her out of the way and getting out. I hate dealing with those girls. It brings back bad memories. She seems really familiar too.

_________________\\\_____________

Really really sorry for not posting anything guys. School is being a bitch like always and I'm in 11th grade and it's hella hard and you have tonnes of work. Thank you for the support ❤️💯