[Part9]

Y/n's pov

"Well her name was Sana and she had recently transferred into this school, and back then I used to pick on Jungkook but it wasn't really bullying....I was really interested in her and I started to talk to her. I thought she had interest in me too when one day I was picking on Jungkook but I a bit harshly this time and I didn't notice Sana behind me. She saw everything and shouted at me saying why I kept on picking on him and all and I was hurt by her words. She then took Jungkook away to the nurse room. The next day I forced her outside to talk and we talked she again said things that hurt my feelings then I asked why she's caring for Jungkook that much and she shouted saying because she loves him. After that day I didn't talk to any of them, I didn't attend school that much. But when I finally did, Jungkook and her had become closer. Which made me angry to start hurting Jungkook physically. One day I heard from some friends that Sana had moved to another state, I was heartbroken to hear that. Then I discovered she has moved away bc Jungkook told her she wasn't anything but friend to him. I searched for her but I couldn't find anything about her. I was angry about myself but I was angrier about Jungkook and that's when I started to bully him....*sigh*. From that day on my heart was still on that girl I couldn't get until the day you came and I felt a little sparkle in here *pointing at heart* but you stood up to Jungkook which made me remember the old times and her more angry..." I felt a tear drop ran down my cheeks. I shouldn't have judged a book by its cover.

His story is very much like mine but not identical. He was facing the dark blue night sky.
"I-I'm sorry" I said with a cracking voice. He laughed eyes meet mine as they became softer than ever.
"Why are you crying" he said confused. I took a deep breath while a little sniffing.
"I didn't know you went through that stuff and I was rude...I know how you feel and I know it hurts so I'm really really sorry" I said while looking down as my own memories rushed into me.
"Ohh...what do u mean you know if hurts...has something happened you can trust me....but it's okey if you don't want to talk about it" he said while holding my hands cursing them.
"I-I don't know..." maybe is not and to share something with him.

"I'll tell you then....*sigh* when I first in a relationship a real one I thought. I was sure that he was the one for me. He was a childhood friend of mine. When I was getting bullied at school, he was my hero he protected me from the bullies and he had become my hero in my eyes. So we dated and he gave me everything i  wanted from a guy. I was happy extremely happy. Then....when I was walking past a coffee shop. I saw my best friend and him and I didn't mind cuz they were close as well we were all friends. I thought they were hanging out I walked in but as soon as my eyes landed on them. I saw them k-kiss, I felt my heart shatter and I literally broke down right there and then. They notice and he came to me comforted me for a while I shouted at him. And all that happened, so basically he just broke up with me right there and left. After that none of them talked to me and totally ignored me. A few days later he bullying stared again....I couldn't take any of it and for my luck my parents said he had to move away to America. I gladly said yes but I still wanted him to at least come say goodbye, I ever let them know but they didn't come...and so when I moved to America I did my best to change to become a better me. Then I came here. I was Jungkook get bullied and because I knew how it felt I wanted to stand up for him....and after that I discovered he was treated the same with his parents. I-i wanted to protect him..." I said while another tear drop rolled down my face.

"So you just want to protect him and you have n-no feelings for him right" he said which made me think. Oh right why do I want to protect him. I felt hurt when he treated me like that. So what do I do like him¿. But what if I don't?
"Umm....y/n" Taehyung waved his hands around my face.
"Ohh..well I haven't figured that out" I said while scratching my head.
"Oh" was all that he said and sadly looked at the sky again.
"Uhhh I'm sorry" I said agin he seemed hurt. I don't like hurting people or seeing them hurt. Because I know the feeling and it's not a good one.

"Lay down and look at the sky. It's pretty" he said lying down. I laid down and looked at the sky.
"Woooowww" i said with a wide smile. It's sooo pretttyy.
"Oh yeah what's the guys name" he said curiously. Even his name had the power to make me cry but right now I didn't really feel anything.
"He's name was Jaehyun" I said an I heard him say ohkey" we stayed like that and talked for a bit.

"Let's go now I didn't even tell my parents" I said getting up.
"Why not" I gave him a really look he looked at me like what.
"Umm because someone dragged me here" I said sarcastically he laughed and took my hand leading me to the car.
I remembered something and I quickly asked him before he started to drive.
"Taehyung your going to stop bullying jungkook right" I said hopefully.
"Well we still have a deal don't forget" he smirked. Oh yeeeee....
"Uhhh come on" I said and pouted
"I'm not letting you go, so if you stay away from him he's safe" I sighed I guess he scared to be hurt again I understand.
"Ok ok let's go now im hungry you didn't even bring food." I looked at him  and he scratched the back of his neck.
"I ate at home so I wasn't hungry" I let out a laugh.
"Lest go I need food" I said as he drives.

I was finally home he got me KFC even I said not to but he insisted and I couldn't say now. I'm bc us food so yeah.
"Well Then goodnight. I'm glad we world things out a little between us." Smiled and nodded.
"Umm ok then cya tmrw at school" I said getting out.
"Hey" I looked at him he was pointing at his lips. I shamed my head and closed the door. I saw his angry face. I opened the door and stuck out my tongue before closing the door. He's not a bad boy after all. I smiled and went to the kitchen.
"Oh where were you I was worried you didn't even pick up" my mom said coming into the kitchen.
"Oh I was with a friend and my photo was left in the car" I said while eating
" oh that's good then. Well next week we're free so we can spend some time with you. I hope you don't mind us gone for a few days at work." She said softly. They work really hard for me bc I'm the only child.
"It's ok I understand completely" she smiled and nodded while going into her room.

"I need to talk  to Jungkook" I said with a sad face. My eyes is getting watery just by thinking about what he said.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Yaya another chapter hopefully it was good thanks for the reads.
😍💖💖