[Part5]

Jungkook pov
I know I'm going get in trouble. I could feel my feet get wobbly and my heart beat faster. I know what's going to happen and I'm scared.
I opened the door and came in. The principle shook his head in disappointment.
"I wasn't expecting this from you" he took his phone and dialled someone's phone number.
"Hello this is Bighit High and this is the principle and I was reporting that your son had been into a fight and punched the lawyers son. Yes yep it's okey I'll send him home" he put he phone down. It was my parents I know it. I'm dead now.
"Go home now and I hope this won't happen again" he dismissed me I apologise and went out. I'm scared but the damage is already done I have to face my punishment for what I did. I was walking out when I leg tripped me. I nearly fell but I stumbled and didn't thankfully.
"Hey there looser did you get in trouble" I heard Taehyung say with a smirk. Ugh now I have to face two problems in one day great. 
"Yeah thanks to you " I don't know how that came out but it did. And I regret it bc I got punched in the stomach.
"Your luckily I'm going easy on you" he said and quickly left, that's odd he never leaves so soon he's always beating me up before he goes. I smell something fishey here.
I threw away my thoughts and went home hoping for the best.
"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO YOU STUPID CHILD" I heard my dad yell at me as soon as I step into the house. He had a stick on his hands I'm dead today I thought to myself.
"I-I'm sorry" I said quietly and I heard his evil laugh and he came closer to me.
"Well you better be and after this you will not get into trouble" he started to hit me with the stick in his hands. It hurts like hell and I felt my tears roll out my eyes uncontrollably, I felt like a looser a bit looser. Boys shouldn't cry when they are physically hurt but look at me.
He kept shouting that I'm a disappointment and he's right I am....

Y/n pov
I really hope he's okey. I'm so guilty I'm the one who got him in trouble. What have I done!
He's going to get hurt bc of me....!!!!
I wanted to do something but I don't have his phone or his address.
I felt like I needed some fresh air. I walked around the park when I stepped into a dark alley unknowingly. I hear a familiar voice speak
"Ugh my stupid parents I hate them" I heard Taehyung shout and the others kept asking him why. I felt like I need to listen so I did.
"They said if I get into trouble hey will ground me and I will take home school" everyone laughed so did I and fortunately they didn't hear me. I'm safe.
So if he's in trouble then he won't come to school, he can't bully Jungkook anymore. I felt really happy by thinking about it. But why????

I felt like looking and when I did I saw them drink and smoke. I quickly took a pic just in case but the flash was in shittttt!!!
"Whoes that" someone shouted and I ran for my life.
I'm safe I breathed heavily as I closed my front door and was meet by my dad.
"Omg you scared me" I jumped firm his sudden appearance In front of me.
"Where were you young lady" he said playfully
"Haha I was talking a walk" I said as he laughed along at his own silliness
"Well don't go out too late into not safe" I nodded with a sweet smile. He smiled back and padded my head and then I said goodnight running into my room.

If he ever hurts him again, I'm going to use the photo as a backup. I smiled and looked at the photo he was looking right at it with a blank face. Scary actually....

Jungkook pov
I couldn't sleep at night bc of my back it was all red and turned purple. I took out my papers and did some homework hoping I'd fall asleep while at it. But I couldn't it hurt so bad. So I had stay up all night and do school work. I'm sick of all of this actually. I really want to die at this moment. Then my phone buzzed telling me it was time to get ready for school. I stood up and took a bath which was so painful. I put on some random cloths and then my big glasses.
I head out and I couldn't even carry my bag into my back bc it hurt so much. I arrive at the school and y/n was waiting at the gate. I put on a fake smile.
"Omg Jungkook there you are. Are you okey I'm really sorry. Its all my fault" She was really concerned and sorry she felt towards me I could see it, but somehow it makes me happy I guess because someone actually cares. But I don't want to get my hopes up. What if she leaves me...
"Jungkook - Jungkook are you okey" I heard her say my name which made me come back to reality.
"I'm okey don't worry. It's not your fault at all" I smiled at her she gave me a sad smile.
"I hope your telling the truth" she said and we walked to out first class. I couldn't sit properly on my seat as my back hurt so bad. Slowly I put head on the desks and closed my eyes.

*ringgggg*
I shot my eyes open, oh no I missed the class. What do I do. I panicked today was the day the teacher was suppose to tell us about the assignment. Ughhh..!!!!
"Jungkook here I wrote down all the important things the teacher said. I didn't want to wake you up" I felt my whole world lit up as I looked at her smiling face. She handed me my notebook and had written everything really clearly. I smiled at her,"thank you so much" she smiled back
"No worries happy to help" she went back to her desk and packed her things and so did I.

I had even forgot about my back. And then when Taehyung came form the back and hit me on the back I let out a loud whine.
"Ahhh" he looked at me a smirked
"Wahhh be a man loser I didn't even hit you that hard" he's right I have to be strong. I'm a man.
"So what happened did you get in trouble with your parents" he said with a mocking voice. Before I could say anything not that I was planning to.
"Yah u jerk let jungkookie go " she even has a nickname for me it's cute thou.
"Hahah jungkookie what as cute name for a looser" he said with a baby voice.
"Yeah like you, so you better shut the fuck up" everyone looked at her with wide eyes, same goes for me. "What did you say, how dare you" he was getting closer to her. I don't want her to get hurt I need to do something.
"Don't touch her. Let's go y/n, he's not worth your time" everyone "ooooed" while I took her hands and led her outside.

"That was great" she laughed like a crazy person.
"Why are you laughing so hard for" I asked confused.
"Because you shouldn't have seen his face" she continued laughing.
"Yeah but I might get in trouble again for it... my back hasn't recovered yet" I said without thinking. Oh no what did i just say.
"No you won't bc I have something to show that jerk. And when he sees it he won't be able to lay a finger on you......wait what do u mean by my back hasn't recovered yet" she quickly looked at me with worried eyes. I just stood their scratching my neck.

Y/n pov
So he did get hurt because of me. I wanted to cry at that moment. My heart aches just by thinking about him getting hurt, and because of me.....

Don't worry he won't be able to hurt you no more Jungkook I promise.